News 700 tracks from Dynasty Warriors series now on spotify, amazon and apple music

FeedMeAStrayCat

When you see me again, it won't be me.
Sep 19, 2018
Pennsylvania
I saw some brief headline about this a couple days back and almost notified you, Serious Queen .. and then hours later you notify me :minos_love::shlooter:

I'm going to give these a listen, though I haven't played any in this series yet.. well besides a few minutes of one of the original Xbox ones.
And Hyrule Warriors, of course hah

• Love
Reactions: PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Yay! I had a feeling this news had Queen written all over it! :blobcheer:

There's so many great tracks throughout the series and the way they insert the music into fights and cutscenes is usually well done. It's going to be so much fun listening to a lot of those again.

Though I fear it will lead to me reinstalling most of them.. and I'm okay with that. :photoblobheart:

Zexen

Jan 26, 2019
This is good news, also I'm quite excited about the upcoming Dynasty Warriors Livestream.

Involution

Aug 24, 2020
I dunno if anybody's ever asked for this, but I do like myself some dynasty warriors so no complaints here. I might make Amazon music my dedicated player for this if I feel like it's gonna be part of my regular rotation.

Zexen

Jan 26, 2019
Can't remember which it was, but I know there was one track, on DW 4 or 5 that I loved, and was basically the to-go music for every missions I played.

Reactions: PossiblyPudding