News Ace Attorney Trilogy HD coming to PC, PS4, XBox and Switch

Weerez

Hello, I'm here, I'm waiting
Sep 20, 2018
I've never played an Ace Attorney game but always wanted to, so I'll definitely be getting this for Switch.

Reactions: Schnitzelfee

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I was curious about these games before and it's really cool that they are releasing for other platforms. I hope Capcom also brings the other games.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Never Played any of these. Excited to get into the series this way
i did play a little bit of the older ones on a DS (my buddy had one) ... they're pretty cool games .... that's why i'm glad they're finally bringing them over to PC (and everything else)

pahamrick

Pricky Ricky Dicky Bob
Sep 6, 2018
i did play a little bit of the older ones on a DS (my buddy had one) ... they're pretty cool games .... that's why i'm glad they're finally bringing them over to PC (and everything else)
How to tell a rational person from an irrational person: "Oh neat! I'm glad more people get to play these games!" vs "I FEEL BETRAYED FOR HAVING BOUGHT ALL THESE GAMES DAY 1!"

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
How to tell a rational person from an irrational person: "Oh neat! I'm glad more people get to play these games!" vs "I FEEL BETRAYED FOR HAVING BOUGHT ALL THESE GAMES DAY 1!"

Only time I feel betrayed by a game when it turns free to play after I've bought it.

Reactions: lashman

pahamrick

Pricky Ricky Dicky Bob
Sep 6, 2018

Only time I feel betrayed by a game when it turns free to play after I've bought it.
You shouldn't look at it as being betrayed. You should look at it as having supported the developers who work on the game.