News Anthem - new gameplay footage from Paris Game Week 2018

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
They've just released a new footage of pure gameplay from PGW 2018. There are no scripted events and fake commentary this time! Too bad the video quality is rather low, but the news is that they're going to stream some more gameplay on Halloween, so stay tuned!

Also, as the official Anthem enthusiast in this forum, I'm going to post every news and information about the game every time I found one. Please look forward to the next one!

:wd_dealwithit:

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
They've just released a new footage of pure gameplay from PGW 2018. There are no scripted events and fake commentary this time! Too bad the video quality is rather low, but the news is that they're going to stream some more gameplay on Halloween, so stay tuned!
no fake commentary? i'm IN! thanks! :)

Also, as the official Anthem enthusiast in this forum, I'm going to post every news and information about the game every time I found one. Please look forward to the next one!
by all means - please do! :) make an OT before release too :)

Smash

#1 Member
Oct 23, 2018
I don't know how to feel about this game. It looks good, but also I'm apprehensive with Bioware at the moment. I hope they succeed, because you know EA will axe the company if this game falls through and there is still good talent there. Hope the game pans out and turns out to be a gem despite the lowered expectations and hype levels which I have seen across social media and the like.

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I don't know how to feel about this game. It looks good, but also I'm apprehensive with Bioware at the moment. I hope they succeed, because you know EA will axe the company if this game falls through and there is still good talent there. Hope the game pans out and turns out to be a gem despite the lowered expectations and hype levels which I have seen across social media and the like.
what really worries me about this one is that they're talking about how good it is for them to focus on gameplay this time around ... instead of story

Reactions: Smash