|OT| Anyone else have a "battle jacket"?

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Not for years and years now. I ended up taking the patches off my jacket and putting them on my rucksack and they're now in a box because the rucksack fell apart after years and years of use.

Reactions: teezzy and lashman

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
I used to have a hoodie with patches sown in. I wore it a bit in college, haven't worn it for almost 8 years now. Its still around but... I out grew it. I also removed the silly stickers from my PC's case, although I do have stickers for the various vape juices I liked on my PS3.

OP
teezzy

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019
We used to make jackets all the time in high school and they still look cooler than all hell to me. My friends were all street punks turned crust punks. I've had this jacket for years now, but I'm working on a couple vests rn to add some spice into my life.

People never stop complimenting this one when I wear it, especially if I'm out in Detroit
One time some cutie pinched my sleeve and said, "oooh wild card" I shoved her hand away and dismissively uttered, "yeah I'm a real bad boy because I know how to sew..." might have missed out on a fun makeout session but I love telling the story