Le Pertti lepertti.dev Oct 10, 2018 10,611 28,029 113 47 Paris, France lepertti.dev Sep 22, 2026 #851 NarohDethan said: Not saying I regret getting this iPhone, I'm just saying I should have given the Fold 8 Wide a chance. oh well. Click to expand... We all know your cycles, just give into it, be true to yourself! Reactions: NarohDethan and Nebulys
NarohDethan said: Not saying I regret getting this iPhone, I'm just saying I should have given the Fold 8 Wide a chance. oh well. Click to expand... We all know your cycles, just give into it, be true to yourself!
OP OP NarohDethan There was a fish in the percolator! Apr 6, 2019 10,335 29,301 113 Wednesday at 12:30 AM #852 Le Pertti said: We all know your cycles, just give into it, be true to yourself! Click to expand... Well I'm stuck with this phone for two years so yeah Reactions: Le Pertti
Le Pertti said: We all know your cycles, just give into it, be true to yourself! Click to expand... Well I'm stuck with this phone for two years so yeah
Le Pertti lepertti.dev Oct 10, 2018 10,611 28,029 113 47 Paris, France lepertti.dev Wednesday at 12:51 PM #853 NarohDethan said: Well I'm stuck with this phone for two years so yeah Click to expand... Try to remember what made you switch back to apple again.
NarohDethan said: Well I'm stuck with this phone for two years so yeah Click to expand... Try to remember what made you switch back to apple again.