Community Backlog Blitz Season 15 - Runs April 1 through June 30 with a raffle at the end

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
A bit less than a week to go for the season. Just the usual reminder to wrap up your Blitz games and make sure to update them on the chart. Good luck!

Reactions: KainXVIII
OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
I forgot this was the last day of the quarter. Tomorrow I'll do the raffle, update the spreadsheet either tonight or tomorrow, and get the new thread up.

You all have like 12-16 hours to get anything else finished and updated. Hurry it up!

Reactions: KainXVIII
OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Spreadsheet is updated but I'll keep the new one in the second tab over until tomorrow when I make the thread and do the raffle.

Doing something new that I mentioned during this Blitz where I want to get away from having everyone do their own color-coding and instead there's now a simple arrow drop-down next to each game slot. Click on that to set the status and it'll update the color for you. Let me know if you come across any issues but I tested it some and fixed up everything to work off this new system so things should be fine from what I can tell.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I haven't thought about my next blitz games all that much just yet. :thinking-face:
Thought I do have a blitz category in steam where I dump some potential stuff here and there, but I haven't really looked at what I actually have in there now. :D

OP
Wibblewozzer

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
All right, it's that time! Though this time I'm going to make the new thread right after this but to announce the winner first we'll wrap this up here!

The big winner this Blitz is Futaleufu. Congrats! As per usual PM me with what you want using the prize money of $32.11. Let me know if there's any funky region stuff to be aware of but otherwise just let me know and I'll gift or get a key.

Good job all! Look forward to the new thread shortly once I get it put together.