News Bleak Faith: Forsaken - It's like Dark Souls, but darker, and bigger (Q4 2021))

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Holy shit, how did I miss this gem. Just watch this trailer to get the general idea about the game.

Here's their Kickstarter trailer. It's fully funded now and aiming for stretch goals.

PC only at the moment, but PS4 and XB1 is at the top of their priority.
We were initially going to include a console release as a stretch goal, but we felt that was unfair towards console gamers who would love to play the game. So we're going to be clear here:

Bleak Faith: Forsaken is going to release on PS4 and Xbox the moment we have the resources to do so - it's at the top of our priorities with bug fixes - we cannot give an accurate estimate at this moment of when that would be but a few months after a PC release could possibly be the date! However, it's not in our hands and a lot of steps have to be made before we get there and before we get approved. Bare in mind it's a crucial part of the development of this game for us so until it happens we're not quitting :)

We'll keep you updated on this as we develop and as the console release develops. We are however already close to finalizing controller input support!
You can learn more about the game at their Kickstarter page and/or Youtube channel:

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
I saw this on Kickstarter a few months ago. Frankly, unless they manage to make a major deal with a big publisher, I don’t see this happening with the 28k euros they got on KS.

I hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
I'll keep an eye on this game once it enters in early access, here's hoping for the best

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
Wow, this game looks intriguing. Wishlisted!

I see that on their Steam page, the publisher is still listed as N/A though. I guess the developer found private funding elsewhere? The KS proceeds don't seem substantial enough to flesh out a game with this kind of scope.

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Never heard of this game before but i like me some Souls type games so added to the list.