News Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Development Update 11 - Visual Improvements

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

This Development Update highlights the visual improvements that have been made since the June 2018 demo of the game. (Please note that the audio levels have not been mixed yet.)

Launching Summer 2019!

Igavania is back in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - a 2.5D sidescrolling gothic action RPG from the godfather of the genre, Koji Igarashi.

Fight, Craft and Explore as you battle endless demons and race to save yourself, and the world, from the encroaching darkness.

Discover multiple playable characters, branching ending paths, tons of bosses, the biggest Igavania castle ever, and hundreds of spells, weapons, enemies, loot and cosmetic customizations!

Oh btw: we got celebrity voice actors like David Hayter (Snake – Metal Gear) and a live orchestra soundtrack composed by the legendary Michiru Yamane…just saying…

JOIN THE ARMY OF THE NIGHT!

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
The trailer they showed on that Nintendo Direct finally made it look pretty damn fun and promising to me, even if it doesn't have spectacular graphics :)
it looks GREAT for what it is ... i don't think anyone expected AAA graphics from this game ;)

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Yeah, the 8bit side game was pretty cool too (too hard for me, lol, but this one's a metroidvania so it should be easier than that which was more classicvania).

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, the 8bit side game was pretty cool too (too hard for me, lol, but this one's a metroidvania so it should be easier than that which was more classicvania).
yeah, it's awesome! :) and a really good "promo piece" too