Opinion Buffalo sauce and what it's good for.

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
Everything. Absolutely everything. It even makes fucking salad taste like something delicious.

Salad is the most offensive thing humanity has thought up and yet we managed to create something that will make it bearable. What a wonderful beings we are. Oh and we went to the moon but I'm sure even that would've been better if covered in buffalo sauce.

Haven't tried sex with buffalo sauce but I'm declaring basic water showers obsolete.

Reactions: lashman

Smash

#1 Member
Oct 23, 2018
I've been on a Mississippi BBQ sauce kick lately. Although it leaves a weird vinegary after taste that can last through the next day.

Buffalo sauce just feels too wet and watered down. I like some thickness in my sauces. Or just give me a dry rub lemon pepper or jerk spice.

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space

fight me!

The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark and Germany cant function proper without this godly white stuff!

I should google what Buffalo Sauce is... but I have the feeling its not made from buffalos, which would be disappointing

:wd_ohyou:

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space

no buffalo :(

but yeah, I could see that that shit tastes good... garlic, hot stuff and butter... have to find me some
Post automatically merged:

Tizoc of course thats mayo? what else would I eat fries with?

Last edited:

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space
Truly sad, but I won't start eating that blue monster to be your friend... It hurts... Farewell my good comrade... I will miss you

*rights into the sunset, fries and mayo in one hand*

DriftedPlanet

Ash, I think something was in those sandwiches
Oct 27, 2018
Everything. Absolutely everything. It even makes fucking salad taste like something delicious.

Salad is the most offensive thing humanity has thought up and yet we managed to create something that will make it bearable.
I eat salad without dressing. If its a decent salad it tastes crisp and refreshing.

I stand with Lash on the love of blue cheese. Great for dressings and for burgers.