Community Classy Penguin/A Fish Aficionado has passed away

sauce

Babushkats
Dec 3, 2018

I'm not sure of the details, but if you were friends with him on facebook, you can find them there. RIP :(

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
already posted in the steam thread as well ... but yeah ... sad :(

OP
sauce

sauce

Babushkats
Dec 3, 2018
already posted in the steam thread as well ... but yeah ... sad :(
sorry, didn't see it. I can remove this if you want

edit: actually, doesn't look like i can delete the thread anymore, rip

Ibuki

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Colorado, USA
I know you won’t be able to read this but I miss you buddy. The time we shared playing games and hanging out was great and I look back on it fondly.

Reactions: lashman

Annubis

MetaMember
Oct 20, 2018
I feel it's better to post here than in the ERA thread since I figure many here knew him from the Steam thread.

I didn't know him much other than as a regular poster which I could recognize, but he was a good member.
Sad to lose 'one of us'.

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
So sorry to hear about Fish RIP. Only chatted to him sparingly over the years, maybe not enough. :cry:

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
It's always sad when this happens :( The brain is a wonderful thing, and yet it can also be so... evil and cruel. It's really heartbreaking.

So sorry to hear about Fish RIP. Only chatted to him sparingly over the years, maybe not enough. :cry:
Please don't blame yourself. I know it's natural to feel guilty, but if it came this far there was probably nothing anyone could have done. I mean it, please don't hold yourself responsible for this.