News Cyberpunk 2077 - releasing December 10 , 2020

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
I cannot complete a quest (and unlock an achievement for clearing all the quests in the Watson district), because of a bug.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Oh, i had that happen once but it was a common issue with a mission out in the badlands where a body you needed to collect would spawn inside geometry. I had to reload a couple of times and then check inside a wall or under some binbags to see if there was a sliver of the body i could interact with and pick up.

If all else fails have a look on NexusMods as there are spreadsheets and googledocs with lists of flags that you can set using a console command or save game editor. I have an issue with some NCPD Clear Up achievements not popping as i ran the game outside of Galaxy for a while and they don't seem to be picked up now.

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
If all else fails have a look on NexusMods as there are spreadsheets and googledocs with lists of flags that you can set using a console command or save game editor.
Thanks, I will check that website!

Edit: the console commands require a mod, and I play on Geforce Now (so the vanilla edition). :emo:

Last edited:

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
It looks like I will have to wait for a patch and miss on this achievement in the mean time.

I won't do these two as well, until there is more content, e.g. in potential upcoming DLC.

Other than these, I should be able to unlock everything. I am only missing 3 (easy) endings and the end of Kerry Eurodyne's storyline.

I have read there is a secret 5th ending on IGN, but there is no achievement tied to it. I don't know if I am locked out of it. One needs to have 70% relationship with Silverhand, or to have provided the right answers on the oil fields. I currently have 60% relationship, and should have provided somewhat right answers.

Have some pics!

Last edited:

Paul

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2019
As much as I loved the game, CDP's unwillingness/inability to improve the damn minimap when driving is getting pretty lame

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France

Fixed an issue where Reported Crime: Dredged Up would not complete if the player opened the container before scanning the blood trail.
Hoping it is about my issue.