|OT| Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition - Building your perfect pet one pixel at a time (pic. heavy, watch on PC)

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018

Welp, that's certainly something 😳 That's the point where Chrome decided to give up, mind you, so the thread never finished loading.

Good work man, even though I think you got a little carried away haha. Perhaps it could do with a data cap warning in the title.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
You were not kidding when you said this thread was going to be heavy, damn. :02dead:
That is some impressive effort and passion, great job and I can't wait until friday!

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Thank you so much for all your kind words, I want to apology for your caps and killing your internet plans but I also want to thank you again for enjoying the thread, my love and passion for the franchise is reflected here and I really hope I shared it to all of you through this pics. there are a lot of hours of effort put in here but it was all worthy as everything looks as it was intended.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THERE.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Thank you so much for all your kind words, I want to apology for your caps and killing your internet plans but I also want to thank you again for enjoying the thread, my love and passion for the franchise is reflected here and I really hope I shared it to all of you through this pics. there are a lot of hours of effort put in here but it was all worthy as everything looks as it was intended.
When I clicked on on the thread, I know the OP is going to be great when my mobile provider suddenly sent me an SMS saying my data allocation is about 100MB left out of 3.5GB for this month. :dana_blanket:

Great work, Mor, and thanks for your hard work, including those who're involved in making it. I'll be sure to shill this OT elsewhere! :dana_wink:

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Tremendous work! This is truly incredible! :cat-heart-blob:

So excited for this game. Got so many I want to jump in and play and unfortunately for the rest this one will definitely be one I prioritize. The others will remain backlog games for a while longer. :LOL:

Reactions: lashman and Mor

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Now someone with a data-cap won't be able to download the game due to your OP. :disapproval-blob:

Jokes aside, I'm not particularly interested in the game but impressive OT nonetheless.

Reactions: Mor and lashman

Ryne

MetaMember
Oct 18, 2018
great OT, one of the best I've seen

I need lashman to hurry up and get that store page ready! He posts them so fast it's like lashman makes them themselves.

Reactions: lashman

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
50 fucking euros. Good Lord !
And a wooden translation to go with it, because I'm certain no one thought it would be a good idea to polish it.
I can't afford it, anyways.
Fuck.

OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
TOMORROW IS THE DAY! :coffee-blob::coffee-blob::coffee-blob:

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
I assume the store page will drop at the release day just like Doraemon? Hoping for a good regional pricing.

OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
I assume the store page will drop at the release day just like Doraemon? Hoping for a good regional pricing.
It will release probably tonight, same time as Doraemon, around 00:00-00:30 Spain time.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
It will release probably tonight, same time as Doraemon, around 00:00-00:30 Spain time.
Wait, are you telling me I might actually be able to play it tomorrow after coming home from work and not tomorrow evening!?

OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Wait, are you telling me I might actually be able to play it tomorrow after coming home from work and not tomorrow evening!?
Maybe, it depends of when unlocks, but I guess it will probably be just like Doraemon and once the store page is up it will be ready to play.

Reactions: Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Maybe, it depends of when unlocks, but I guess it will probably be just like Doraemon and once the store page is up it will be ready to play.
Well, soon is soon, so it's whatever :)

Also I just realized that this forum needs some Digimon emoji :thinking-blob:

Reactions: Mor

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
That's some great work, Mor .
Now let's hope someone at Bamco remembers to release the store page before release time.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I was expecting 50€ so it being 40 was a nice surprise. And 32€ with the Monthly subscriber discount, nice.
It's 60€ on the Switch lol, Bamco taking the piss.

Anyway, gonna start the download now and it will be ready when I come back from work~

Last edited:
Reactions: lashman and Arsene

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
And a wooden translation to go with it, because I'm certain no one thought it would be a good idea to polish it.
Well it got a German translation a year after the english one apparently, and I'll be trying that one~

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Check the Steam page. No French support.
You had one job ! :cryblob:

Reactions: lashman

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
50 fucking euros. Good Lord !
I can't afford it, anyways.
Fuck.
It has the same "inane" use of "quotations" everywhere that Aksys Tokyo Xanadu translation has as well.
After all, it's not as if English has a special way of writing down characters to *emphasise* something, nope no such thing _exists_. I am kinda surprised none of these overly literal translators use 「 Japanese quotations 」 directly.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
It has the same "inane" use of "quotations" everywhere that Aksys Tokyo Xanadu translation has as well.
After all, it's not as if English has a special way of writing down characters to *emphasise* something, nope no such thing _exists_. I am kinda surprised none of these overly literal translators use 「 Japanese quotations 」 directly.
Makes me even more curious about the quality of the german translation.