News Digital Foundry - Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone Analysis: The Power Of The Cloud?

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

John and Rich sit down to discuss Crackdown 3's *two* multiplayer modes - the controversial Wrecking Zone and campaign co-op. Let's just say that one of these modes is more fun to play than the other. Wrecking Zone is interesting but limited, but just how does it match up to the original Crackdown 2015 destruction demo?

IGN's original 2015 Crackdown 3 presentation can be viewed in its entirety here.

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
Oh, what a surprise, something I knew was unrealistic turned out to be unrealistic. This is more in line with what I expected from the final product.

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Oh, what a surprise, something I knew was unrealistic turned out to be unrealistic. This is more in line with what I expected from the final product.
yeah, pretty much

SlasherJPC

MetaMember
Sep 25, 2018
This mode seems alright, but I prefer playing the campaign and it's shenanigans. I'd love a bigger scale Red Faction destruction model. good lord.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
This mode seems alright, but I prefer playing the campaign and it's shenanigans. I'd love a bigger scale Red Faction destruction model. good lord.
same ... i have exactly zero interest in Crackdown 3 multiplayer (or any game's multi really :p)

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018
Sad when you remember how PR desperately tried convincing lying during Gaf days.
Even sadder, people who are unhealthily bound to companies will continue believing in future cases.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Sad when you remember how PR desperately tried convincing lying during Gaf days.
Even sadder, people who are unhealthily bound to companies will continue believing in future cases.
yeah, it was NEVER going to work the way they presented it for the first time .... not with the added internet lag

Reactions: freshVeggie