News Dog Duty - Early Access, now published by Soedesco

prudis

TrailerBot - scattered edition
Sep 19, 2018
The Kingdom of Bohemia
twitter.com

Zanardi and Liza - Gamedev Studio

SOEDESCO ANNOUNCES G.I. JOE-INSPIRED GAME: DOG DUTY, Now available for Early Access.

Control a squad of misfits as they go up against some evil bigwig Octopus Commander and his army who are threatening world-peace. In this fun, fast-paced Real Time Tactics game, you go into combat and use guerrilla warfare to eliminate all octo-scum. Fight on top of your moving vehicle as you go from island to island to liberate outposts and defeat wicked bosses in their crazy octo-machines. Wreck those squids up, but beware, they’re well-armed.

Features:
  • Assemble a 3-person anti squid-squad and fight in Real Time Squid combat
  • Liberate outposts to cut-off weapon, armor and other octo-supplies
  • Defeat epic bosses and kill your way to the Evil Octopus Commander
  • Fight on top of your armored, octo-frying vehicle while driving

FunktionJCB

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Oct 10, 2018
Is this really a new Early Access launch?
Isthereanydeal lists a price going back to a couple of years now, and the updates on the news page of Steam appear to go back to that date as well.

Anyway, it looks cool! (y)

FunktionJCB

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Oct 10, 2018
chaning the OP accordingly
There's really no need to change the OP, prudis. :)
I didn't post to correct you in any way, I was just curious what was happening with this game.
It looks cool, and I see it was previously sold for far less (and, considering my favourable reaction, it's something I would have purchased if I saw selling for €3 or so, like it apparently was already), hence my question. ;)