Community Evolution 2019 |OT| UNInSTall every other fighter

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com

Evo is the premier Fighting Game Tournament Event, taking place this year from the 2nd to 4th of August.
Featured games in this year's event include Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Tekken 7, Under Night InBirth, Street Fighter V, BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, Mortal Kombat 11, Samurai Sho(w)down (2019), Soul Calibur VI and Dragon Ball FighterZ.

This year's schedule of matches will be as follows

The event will be streamed via Twitch and can be viewed through the following

Use Multitwitch to assign multiple twitch streams to a single page or screen, just enter the channel name after / for each stream you want to appear via multitwitch

Take note of the above image and use a time converter in case you want to decypher Pitiful American time zones into sensible logical ones

For details on AnimEVO event which will feature a variety of other fighting games, go here

Aside from some tense matches and fun commentary, expect a few news on additional dlc content for various games showcased during the event.

Kandrick

Jun 10, 2019
Switzerland
It's that time of the year again!

Sadly i haven't kept up with fighting games as much as I wanted to in the past few years. Wonder if we'll get any news about a new Guilty Gear or a new version of Under Night. Hopefully with PC versions day and date with consoles.

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Day 2 is go~
Watching SF5 stream, seems Daigo is ill, hope he gets well soon :X

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
Well now I'm glad I didn't pick up Late[st] this weekend.

Onward to [cl-r]
What if the update is free and the DLC is paid like every other fighter ArcSys has been publishing or working on lately? pls be this way

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Cross Tag finals today and we may get a first look at the next batch of DLC characters including
BLITZTANK

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
SFV was fun, but these Tekken 7 finals are amazing. Aris and Markman are a great duo.

Reactions: dummmyy

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Does Tekken 7 drops frames like crazy or its just the stream?

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
I think stream, dont know how tekken runs in ps4.

Tekken finals were amazing, nice to see Pakistan (Arslan Ash) win.

Reactions: NarohDethan

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Come on Atlus, a Joker player won the Smash EVO, port the fucking game already lol

BAN PUNCHER

CUNT OF PERSONALITY
Sep 19, 2018
Harada is pissed.

Translation from r/Kappa

Explaining this to Japanese. EVO deliberately shows a short clip of me and Snake having short conversation to the viewers in the arena (didn't show on stream) during the break period after the finals. After the clip was shown, Bamco protest against EVO and it was found that the clip was made solely by EVO. There are also other clips that we didn't have any knowledge of.

EVO have apologize to us and tweeted an explanation on their twitter. From this clip there were many people that had high expectation and people that was mad because there aren't any official announcement afterwards. For me, I especially feel sorry to both Konami and Kojima-san (even though we didn't do anything wrong)

Since the Tekken finals was hype and the Season 3 announcement after went well, it was whatever. But this somehow made me think of the time I met Kojima-san at PAX Seattle which he said "People mistaken me for you at the airport!"

The devs team said "If you go talk with Konami and somehow got the license we'll try our best to make something in time" and I was like I'm also in trouble after I go back to Japan, ya know? and like I don't even know where to go or who to talk to, so lets just leave this at this.

I am the one who was surprised the most after all!

When asked by Japanese user if this is somehow their marketing masterplan (LMAO)

I mean, what do we have to gain from weird marketing like this? If we announce it normally it's going to be successful anyway. Announcing it like this only leave bad tastes in everyone mouth.

If we wanted to create hype we're going to do it in positive way not leaving a bad impression.

Reactions: dummmyy and lashman