News "Feast Your Eyes on World War Z Art and Screenshots!"

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018
World War Z, Saber Interactive’s upcoming four-player co-op multiplayer game inspired by the hit blockbuster movie, launches later this year on PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC. Today, get a gruesome taste of horde-killing action with newly unveiled screenshots, along with the game’s striking key art.
Feast Your Eyes on World War Z Art and Screenshots!

I know, it's exclusive to the Epic Store on PC but it could end up a nice coop zombie shooter.
Bunch more over at World War Z Unleashes New Ravenous Zombie Screenshots and Chaotic Key Artwork

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
I mean I love zombies, and zombie games no matter how horrible get a try from me. (Well at least they get more of a look over than they generally deserve)

I was super let down with how The Walking Dead & Starbreeze or Starlight whatever PAYDAY's devs work on that game went. I had thought it would basically end up a zombie themed payday with sort of a more elaborate base/resource system than just getting loot but that was... Apparently not what they were going for at all (No idea what they were thinking beyond ZOMBIES! SHOOT EM! WOO)

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Same here. I'm not gonna "reward" Epic and Saber Interactive for their store exclusivity deal by buying this game.
same ... i don't think there's any game that would make me even consider using that thing ... not even if RDR was on there

Reactions: Eriugam

Eriugam

Premium Title
Nov 6, 2018
United Kingdom
This game never really captured my interest. I feel like the whole zombie genre as a whole has moved on, then Epic announce this as a store exclusive which killed any slight hope..

Reactions: lashman