|OT| Gaming ScreenShots 2020 -2021, Where Everything Look's Beautiful

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Before I share a few more of mine I just want to say that every time I pop into this thread it always blows my mind seeing all of the amazing screenshots folks are posting. From classic to modern games and across many genres, it's truly a joy to see. Thank you all for inspiring me to keep posting some of my own. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

And now on to more Ori and the Will of the Wisps! :blobcheer:

Got a couple that I'll put behind spoiler tags this time. They're not huge spoilers but are some moments that I fully understand folks wanting to experience for themselves.

Theswweet

Dirty Weeb
Mar 12, 2019

Xenoblade X @ latest public CEMU build. IR of 1080p, might cap FPS at 30 and bump the IR to 1440p or 4K for my laptop here.

With multiple monitors this works surprisingly welll; you can render the gamepad to a separate window, so having that window on my laptop screen and the main render window on my external monitor is a really slick solution.

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto
Jumped back into Control yesterday for the Foundation DLC.

DLSS 2.0 + RTX. The new DLSS looks fantastic. Played the game originally on launch with DLSS 1.0, which was pretty decent, even though there was a noticeable amount of blur and objects in motion were lower res/had pixel break-up. It looks so much better in motion now.

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Think I'm getting to the last few Ori screenshots I'll be able to share. I'm nearing the end of the game and I worry anything I take a screenshot of might be a huge spoiler. I should be able to post one more batch after these at least. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Also have a bonus Half-Life: Alyx shot to share. Might have to start grabbing some more from some VR games.

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
With only one section remaining in Ori these are probably my last few as I mentioned last time. It's such a beautiful game and I've really enjoyed taking and sharing all of these. And my early suspicions were correct I did get a little teary eyed at times while playing. :cat-heart-blob:

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

This first one I'll put behind a spoiler tag similar to what I did with Star Wars.

Even though this might be the end of my Ori shots I come bearing others! :blobgift:

Half-Life Alyx