|OT| Gaming ScreenShots 2020 -2021, Where Everything Look's Beautiful

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Thanks! And yeah, the first is from a cinamatic. I'm such a softie for father, daughter moments or stories so I had to take that screenshot during that scene. It was too perfect not too. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

For example it was the same with God Eater 3 of all games. A game that's not written all that well and some of the characters are pretty off putting, yet I absolutely adored the relationship between Phym and the player character. And as silly as it sounds it actually got me to tear up at times. :cuteblob:
Thank you, the framing was so perfect with the pose and time of day, it really seemed orchestrated :).

I haven't played God Eater, so I can't really understand but I do relate to getting fuzzy, warm feelings from those moments. They are tear-jerkers for me too.

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
I'm nearing the end of my time with Horizon Zero Dawn so this will probably be one of my last few batches of shots. It's been so much fun taking way too many screenshots as I joked about earlier. It's such a gorgeous game and I can't wait to see more from everyone else that have a better eye and far more talent than I do. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I'm nearing the end of my time with Horizon Zero Dawn so this will probably be one of my last few batches of shots. It's been so much fun taking way too many screenshots as I joked about earlier. It's such a gorgeous game and I can't wait to see more from everyone else that have a better eye and far more talent than I do. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
stunning! :cat-heart-blob:

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Horizon Zero Dawn

And because it wouldn't be me without a goofy one that I sneak into some of my shots, I was told by a recording to have a seat in the waiting room and that refreshments would be coming. So I did. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Here we go folks, my final batch for Horizon Zero Dawn! :blobcheer:

It's been so much fun taking these and I'm sure I'll be back with something else soon enough. Next time I'll try to space them out a little more so I'm not posting so many back to back.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I've also good some Control. The game isn't too "in your face" about its rendering, but the way the surfaces work and consistency of how everything is lit are remarkable (these are with everything, but also with DLSS so I still get playable framerates).

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Y'all just wait till you see some of the more late game Control areas. 😉

And while maybe not visually that impressive, the ashtray maze is one of the coolest video game levels this generation.
(Don't look it up, just take it in once you reach it).

• Eyes
Reactions: Milena and lashman

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Man the Moguri Mod is a wonderful blessing for FF9 fans

The interior detail is really nice and Zidane's ':3' face gets me all the time

This asshole right here.

Oh yeah, I was leveling up with zidane and just to get it done quickly i used the 9999 atk cheat :V Hey, those monsters were able to kill me in 2 hits, it was a perfectly balanced fight!

I want to remind you all that this...dragon, bless newlyweds

Burmecia's eternal rain motif is well presented in this game; the entire colour of the kingdom when you visit it is an interesting contrast to how bright and colourful both Lindblum and Alexandria are.

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Disc 2 time~ I'll aim to finish it up later today, if not tomorrow

Poor Vivi T_T

FF9 needs a proper re-translation because earlier in the game, Freya mentions 5 years, and here she says 3 years. Plus the location of the Black Mage village as per the Dwarves is to the 'South-East'...but I had to go SOUTH-WEST to reach the forest. :V Same goes for Garnet and Doctor Tot, in Treno, the dialog indicated he left Alexandria years ago, but behind the scenes, Kuja started his plan on Garnet's 15th birthday or whenabouts

Never get between Quina and her appetite

"Screw this I'm out"

The worst kind of bastard

Wait what's that grey/metallic slab on the bottom left?

OK seriously, FF9's use of colour is great

These images properly encapsulate the emotions that FF9 convey

Better looking dog than the FF13 series' one

This pre-render background is a work of art, just look at the colours used here and the composition

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Looking at my screens of FF9 with the Moguri Mod, dang the game secretly has some fantastic use of colours in many of the parts of the game. I don't give a fuck; that is fine art.

I find it hilarious how lucky I managed to screenshot these two screens XP

This scene...when you start the game you see Garnet on the boat during a storm, here we see what happened and suddenly we got a burning city and giant evil eye in the sky. Major WTFs all around; it's perfect!

Foreshadowing the Mognet Mystery!

The plot thickens