Community Gaming, tv, movie decorations

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018
Couldn't find this kind of thread, so here is one :cat-heart-blob:
Have you decorated you game lair / room / dungeon etc. with posters, painting, figures or any other type of decoration? Mainly focusing gaming, tv, movie etc. related ones.

--

I have just one poster (Zelda Wind Waker), which is not currently on the wall because we moved to a new apartment while ago, so at the moment could not take a picture of it. I'll try to take one later once it is in place.
edit: forgot I had the Twin Peaks one too, see pic later.

I was thinking getting few new ones to refresh the view.

This could fit maybe to garage (motivation to get things done there :LOL: ):
Streets Of Rage 3 2 Eu - Sega Megadrive Inspired Retro Gaming Poster A4 A3 A2 Or A1

Maybe few LucasArts point and click game posters could fit to the work/game room. Perhaps Monkey Island, Sam & Max or Day of Tentacle ones.

--

What are you favorite places to order these? I have earlier used Redbubble and it seems to be quite alright place but I guess it is located in states. Do you know any European alternatives?

Last edited:

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
A few years ago I made the first six Mega Man bosses from the first game in bead sprites. I had them on a kitchen wall. But after I moved to my current apartment I haven't put them on any walls yet. It has been two years since I moved :p

Reactions: fokkusu and lashman

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I don't have anything like this, I should get something.
Yeah, I was always interested in Pulp / Cthulhu / Retro Gaming themed prints for example. But there is the price, the shipping, the 'will it be tasteful' factor, and the realization that my apartment is shit anyways.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
In fact, all my walls are boring. Literally nothing hanging there.
The problem is that I'm not sure if I like/care enough about any particular piece of art that is easily available in print.

Do you know any European alternatives?
Also this, I have no idea where I would even look for cool art.

Way way back in the day I had a lord of the rings movie poster with some Nazguls riding, but my nephew tore it in half. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I bought it from local super market so it was about as generic and "mainstream" as posters get.

will it be tasteful
Just don't let anyone in the front door so it doesn't matter if it's tasteful. :smart-thinking-blob:

OP
fokkusu

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018
Found these high quality resources. Let's see if I can order print from some basic photo service...

Resources:

Thread where you find also more stuff: LucasArts Posters - The better thread - ScummVM :: Forums

• Love
Reactions: Li Kao