Community High-Score Battle | January 2020 - Tilt My Flippers

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
High-Score Battle | January 2020
Game of the Month

For those of us that like competing with other people but on our own. Let's compare our scores and see who the winner is at the end of the month! Since this is the first month I already picked the game which I want to play the most in this fashion!:D But for upcoming months let's decide on these things together.

This is open to all platforms as long as the game is the same, we'll just compare screenshots and such. Of course it will be easy as hell to cheat but where's the fun in that?

Current Top Scores
1415 438 667bobnowhere
243 990 500Monooboe

Last edited:

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
A few tricks:

• Build you multiplier, big scores come from a big multiplier. It gets reset back to 33 if you drain. The game really rewards spending a lot of time on the same ball. Everything you do builds it but you have to head to the anvil on the bottom tier to claim it.
  • Try not to spend all your time in the bottom, it's obviously the most dangerous as it's closest to draining. Heaps of points bouncing between tier 2 and 3 and it's a safe place.
  • Learn to catch the ball, the bottom tier can be super dangerous due to all the bullet hell around. Probably the most common way to drain is hitting the bullet hell at the last second and that redirecting it down the drain. Catch the ball and wait for it to pass.