Community Holiday Name That VG Tune Quiz

Chudah

Just a chick who games
May 24, 2019
Chicago
store.steampowered.com
I've been running a game music group on Steam for the last 6 years or so, and we usually do a Holiday Name That Tune Quiz every December where we give away bandcamp gift cards to the winners. Not sure what the rules are about group posts here, but anyone who is interested in trying out the quiz, you can check it out here:

As a game music lover, it's always a blast putting these together! Good luck to those who participates. And Happy Holidays!

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Oh, I guess you are the same Chudah who ran Chudah's Corner back in the day then. :) Was wondering about that but didn't want to be a bother.

Pretty varied selection here, I'm about 10 minutes in and I've only known about half so far.

Reactions: Chudah and lashman

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
That was really fun! Thanks for hosting this. Some of these tunes bring me back. And so many that I recognized from something but just couldn't place. I'll let it simmer in my brain until the weekend at least.

Reactions: lashman and Chudah
OP
Chudah

Chudah

Just a chick who games
May 24, 2019
Chicago
store.steampowered.com
Oh, I guess you are the same Chudah who ran Chudah's Corner back in the day then. :) Was wondering about that but didn't want to be a bother.

Pretty varied selection here, I'm about 10 minutes in and I've only known about half so far.
That would be me. ;) It still amazes me that I'm recognized all these years later. Anyhow, glad you're enjoying the contest! Good luck!

Reactions: Parsnip and lashman