Opinion Hype for 2019 - Pick your poison for the most wanted games of the next year.

Omakell

Together we stand, as the Alliance!
Sep 25, 2018
Madrid
As the title fo this thread says:
What is/are the games you peeps are more interested in for the upcoming 2019. Maybe hopes and wild predictions. (and why)

Gonna start myself with my holy trinity of 'I need 'em now! but they are taking ages':

-Cyberpunk 2077 - 'been a huge fan of tabletop games, and played the cp2020 pen'n'paper game several times, also, cdprojekt red is behind, so that means quality and quantity.

-Sekiro - From software games hit my weak spot of a high fantasy setting, and the lore and combat fascinates me.

-Talespire - As I said, huge fan of pen'n paper, and this is the wettest of the most humid dreams for DM's and d&d players all arround the globe. really worth to check it out if you guys this genere and dont know about them already.

Also, as a wildcard and with quite high amount of hope, i'd love to see the Star citizen's campaign finally published, ¿please CIG?

Reactions: lashman

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
Resident Evil 2 Remake - The original was my first RE game and I loathed the tank controls. I thought the idea was cool, but I couldn't appreciate the type of game it was as a kid. Now after over a decade of "I'll get to it eventually," I'll happily play this instead.

Devil May Cry 5 - Its been a decade since DMC4 and we finally have another Devil May Cry game. I know there was DMC4::SE and DMC HD Collection, but I wanted a proper sequel. Based on the gameplay I've seen and everything I've read it's going to be exactly what I want.

Sekiro - The idea of clashing as a mechanic and taking away the RPG mechanics of their past games is something I'm very interested in. Everybody is going to be in the same position, as the same character, with the same weapons, and be forced to fight a boss that From Soft made with these exact conditions in mind. They could either completely fuck this up or make it something memorable.

If it's by PlatinumGames, then I'm buying it.

There are a few others like Katana Zero, Yakuza Kiwami, Super Neptunia RPG, etc. but there's not much else to say other than "I want it."

Reactions: Omakell and lashman

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
Really nothing. I preordered Metro Exodus but the gold edition was way cheaper then base here, fixed now though.

Sekiro I can wait on and will play at some point. Other stuff it is more of a wait and see what pop ups/happens.

Reactions: Omakell