Sep 19, 2018
Good evening,

I'm iosefe, I play games, I sing songs. Woulda been first, but i hesitated

AMA

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
ok, i have a question - why haven't you set your avatar yet? ;)

(also do keep in mind that all the threads get tweeted out by the twitter bot, lol)

Reactions: iosefe
OP
iosefe

iosefe

Refuses to use a custom tag
Sep 19, 2018
I had to go to work right after sign up, will fix when I get home in a few hours

I'm nothing without that avatar

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
exactly ... literally no one would recognize you without it!!! :p haha

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
Do you sing professionally, or just in the shower? Personally I do much of the latter and none of the former.

OP
iosefe

iosefe

Sep 19, 2018
Found it on my phone!
ahh, that's SO much better! :) praise WinterDemons
It was Tence. I had my famous gorilla mask for real pic January, afraid to show my face, tence made it for fake pic February
Do you sing professionally, or just in the shower? Personally I do much of the latter and none of the former.
I've done a lot of karaoke, some contests. I got a yeti so I could start recording stuff. So far I've done versions of Grogg Mayles and We Shall Sail Together from Sea of Thieves, as well as The Night Begins to Shine from teen titans go.

I can drop em here later.

Reactions: RionaaM

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
It was Tence. I had my famous gorilla mask for real pic January, afraid to show my face, tence made it for fake pic February
oh, i'm sorry, my bad ... but i do remember WD also drawing one from that particular photo :p

I've done a lot of karaoke, some contests. I got a yeti so I could start recording stuff. So far I've done versions of Grogg Mayles and We Shall Sail Together from Sea of Thieves, as well as The Night Begins to Shine from teen titans go.

please do!!! i also want to listen to more of your stuff!

OP
iosefe

iosefe

Sep 19, 2018
oh, i'm sorry, my bad ... but i do remember WD also drawing one from that particular photo :p

please do!!! i also want to listen to more of your stuff!
Sure thing, it would be nice to hear you sing. If you don't mind, of course!
In 2 hours time. Still working, phone dying

OP
iosefe

iosefe

Sep 19, 2018
okay RionaaM and lashman, i wanted to re-edit one of the recordings.

These 3 recordings have been a good test in audio production.

Grogg Mayles (Sea of Thieves): used the in-game instruments as backing, tried to add character
We Shall Sail Together(also Sea of Thieves): This one was fun to try. took a couple days, i wont spoil why.
The Night Begins to Shine (cover): this is the 3 rendered iteration of my recording, used the official instrumental for this one.

now to do some stuff that's royalty free, or something.
What are your favorite types of games?
puzzle stuff, be it Picross, Tetris, Portal, or other.
RPGs any sort. been a follower of a lot of S-E's body of work.
Warframe
Monster Hunter
is Spider-Man an action RPG? it's got abilities, and levels, and such.
Been going a lot into VR over the last year, and it's been great.

and so much more

OP
iosefe

iosefe

Sep 19, 2018
one of my parents said something somethign similar recently. it was that or me-me

Reactions: lashman
OP
iosefe

iosefe

Sep 19, 2018
We Shall Sail Together(also Sea of Thieves): This one was fun to try. took a couple days, i wont spoil why.
okay, time to spoil why.

all of that is me, of course. half a dozen vocal tracks, and a bunch more "Instruments," which are my voice, a cup of poker chips, a bag of lego bricks, and me dropping my mouse onto my mouse pad