News Jump Force - Shaggy Character Mod Released!

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

So it's finally done, Shaggy Character mod for Jump Force, with a Voice mod, and UI changes.

New model, Voice and UI!

Download:
Shaggy | Jump Force Skin Mods
Shaggy | Jump Force Mods

Notes: Face doesn't move because Jump Forces uses Morphers so i don't know how to make one for Shaggy atm

If you plan on showcasing this please link back to this video and credit me and Vaanrose.

Credits:
➤Me - Rig,Materials,Voice,UI
➤Vaanrose: Model,Textures

TheVectronic

The Wondering Scribe
Oct 31, 2018
Puerto Rico
But why did it become a meme?
Short answer: It was funny.

Long answer: A Scooby Doo movie called Legend of the Phantosaur that came out in 2011 featured a plot point where Shaggy was hypnotized by a machine to become fearless when he heard the word "bad". This along with a scene where Shaggy gets into a bar fight with a biker gang became a meme when people started dubbing Dragon Ball Super effects over it. It was overdubbed so much that the idea that Shaggy was a god that is held back by fear became such a widespread & funny joke that had even the developers of Mortal Kombat debunking Shaggy Rogers as a playable character in the next game.

Reactions: lashman

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
Short answer: It was funny.

Long answer: A Scooby Doo movie called Legend of the Phantosaur that came out in 2011 featured a plot point where Shaggy was hypnotized by a machine to become fearless when he heard the word "bad". This along with a scene where Shaggy gets into a bar fight with a biker gang became a meme when people started dubbing Dragon Ball Super effects over it. It was overdubbed so much that the idea that Shaggy was a god that is held back by fear became such a widespread & funny joke that had even the developers of Mortal Kombat debunking Shaggy Rogers as a playable character in the next game.
2017? Holy crap, this meme has been going strong for a long time.

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
Yup it's a sleeper until recently when people started posting those fake interview quotes & then some.
I saw it shortly after the ultra instinct episode in dragon ball super and it was damned strong back then. It went silent after a while and now it's back in full force. All the shit that spawned from it back then was hilarious like Shaggy Rojo.