News LEFT ALIVE – “The Survivors” (Character Trailer)

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

This is war. Follow Mikhail, Olga, and Leonid as they weave through the warzone of Novo Slava in harrowing storylines and paths of survival.

The MECH EDITION is available for pre-order exclusively on the Square Enix Online Store in very limited quantities. The DAY ONE EDITION is now also available for pre-purchase on PlayStation Store and STEAM. Veteran developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa from KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS (character designer, METAL GEAR series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Xenoblade Chronicles X) join forces to create LEFT ALIVE’s dark and gritty world.

Punished Snake

MetaMember
Nov 15, 2018
If this wasn't 60€ but a budget release I'd take it in D1.
I honestly don't know what to think about it, the game doesn't look bad but not even good, the stealth looks very simple.

Reactions: lashman

Punished Snake

MetaMember
Nov 15, 2018
I will buy it sooner or later just cause its a Front Mission game, kinda :D
I have that Front Mission game on Steam, I'll try it sooner or later. I also have a PS1 Front Mission (the only available on PSN), purchased it years ago during a sale but never tried. Are those good?

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space
The "real" Front Mission series (1 to 5), the Strategy games, are one of my favorite series ever. I sold all my "real life" video games a few years ago .
But I have kept this

Front Mission Evolved, the one you have on Steam is a mediocre Mech action game, sadly.
I would kill for the main series to be released on Steam.

Long story short, the tactic RPG games from the series are the tits!

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space
Its not that complicated game play wise, the story is the most complicated thing in the FM games :LOL:

typical Tactical-JRPG stuff... its in the realm of stuff like Final Fantasy Tactics and similar games