Community Let's Welcome everyone new (old too) with a special Queen Giveaway *you dont wanna miss these honestly*

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
Hi everyone! First post!
First all, I'm really impressed with the way this forums works after reading the rules, great stuff.
The feature set is great and I see so many familiar faces.

Also, Queen's generosity never ceases to amaze, it blows my mind.

Time to start reading some threads.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
I'm kinda new-ish. Not quite new-ish though. I don't post loads on here, and I don't post loads on Era, either. But I guess I've been here a few months now; joined back when the EGS fiasco was first kicking off.

And I do love this place. It's a nice respite away from the frustrating shitposting that comes with larger forums, whether they're moderated well or not.

Deleted member 113

I'm kinda new-ish. Not quite new-ish though. I don't post loads on here, and I don't post loads on Era, either. But I guess I've been here a few months now; joined back when the EGS fiasco was first kicking off.

And I do love this place. It's a nice respite away from the frustrating shitposting that comes with larger forums, whether they're moderated well or not.
:steam_pig_waving:
Hope you enjoy it here.

Some people post a lot, some people mostly "lurk", and post once in a while.
Like lashman keeps saying, posting is not mandatory (but everyone's participation is welcome here). ;)

We are all here to pass the time, have a little fun, and discover more ways and games to spend our money on. :p

Reactions: C-Dub and lashman
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
to hopefully clarify a few things, when the giveaway starts ill make a new thread for it, everyone has a fair chance of winning, i never ever just pick names, it is all done by a random number generator site, on some occasions if someone has one the prior giveaway i do re roll again.

normally each game gets an alotted time of around 24hours for everyone to hopefully enter that game who wishes too. i post a timer for each giveaway aswell,

some of the games will also have multiple winners, i normally plan for a few winners on each but sometimes dont state so until its over for extra suprises.

in some occasions if someone didnt win the game they entered for im also known to give them a copy if its something they truly wanted,

on that note the thread will probs go live around the 26th and will carry on each day or so.