Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018

Developer: Crystal Dynamics Nixxes
Publisher: Square Enix
Platform : Steam
Release Date :
4th september or 1st september if you buy deluxe edition

A Original SuperHero Looter Story:

The story starts on A-Day, a celebration which sees five founding members of the Avengers (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, and Bruce Banner) unveiling a new headquarters in the city of San Francisco as well as a Helicarrier powered by a Terrigen Crystal.

However, as the event progresses, a terrorist organisation led by villain Taskmaster attacks the Golden Gate Bridge and the surrounding area. This results in the death of Captain America. The Avengers are blamed for the attack, and five years later, San Francisco finds itself under the control of A.I.M with superhero stature outlawed. At the same time, Kamala Khan learns of her own superpowers as well as a conspiracy regarding the evil, aforementioned corporation. She then takes it on herself to reassemble the Avengers and bring about justice.

Playable Super Hero Looters & Super Villian Looters :

• Captain America (Steve Rodgers)
  • Iron Man (Tony Stark)
  • Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
  • Thor (Thor Odinson)
  • The Hulk (Bruce Banner)
  • Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
there will be plenty more SH looters or SV looters added after launch and will all be free to use they will also come with their on story campaign,

Embrace The Loot:

Progress through the single player campaign to rebuild your Hero roster and restore their powers; then continue to battle AIM solo or online with friends. Unlock powerful skills with 3 different skill tabs Primary, specialty , and Mastery

Primary focuses on ofcourse primary skills etc

Specialty customises how youd like those primary skills to act or do different things

Mastery then tweaks things even more for melee / range to help customise playstyle even more

the gear side of things changes things aswell this item for iron man for instance makes laser attacks deal pym damage instead which also changes lasers visually and also does things like shrink the enemy so they take more damage etc

the item is a legendary but you get this sort of effects on lower tier items aswell, gear is also pretty plentiful with alot dropping from mobs etc unlike in other games like destiny

you can also find hidden comics in the game that will give you special bonuses they have infinite scale and can be constantly found

Sh looters Aseemble Online as a foursome or offline

Using a reclaimed helicarrier as a base of operations, players launch Hero Missions (single-player) and Warzone Missions (single-player or co-op) in hotspots around the globe. Up to four players assemble online to defend the Earth from escalating threats that only the Avengers can overcome. The narrative will unfold on an ongoing basis, with new Super Heroes and regions delivered at no additional cost.

Marvel's Avengers will ship with cosmetic costumes that harken back to numerous moments in comic book history. Some of these will be purchasable through an online store, You'll also be able to earn outfits by simply playing the game.

there is a free open beta running on steam right now till end of tomorrow, if anyone played the beta other week i want to add they have smoothed alot of issues out too

Last edited:

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Really great OT, queen, about the game itself, I think I will wait a bit before buying it, maybe wait for some fixes and some more content, DLC perhaps? but I'm excited for this game, to be honest. :blobeyes:

Ibuki

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Colorado, USA
I’m hoping this game turns out good, and the Kamala Khan stuff seems really interesting to me. I’ll be keeping an eye on it.

Reactions: Mor

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Playing with my brother and the kids currently. (exactly enough for a team of four)
We have not decided anything yet, but I guess we'll end up buying two versions each.
The kids are enjoying it a lot and I must admit we do so too, because of them.

edit: At least it's just 48€ on CDkeys.com

Last edited:

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
I played through the opening mission and a bit of the second one in the beta the other week, and never bothered coming back to it again. It did not run well on my system at all - I had weird audio issues and the game froze for like 5 seconds at a time when a lot was going on. But worse than the technical issues was that it just wasn't fun? The idea of getting to play as these heroes should be exciting(especially Kamala Khan, who I love), but it's just dull and repetitive.

OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
thought id shot this out there

cap when he does his shield throw when it starts coming back to you you can kick it back and start another bounce cycle and this buffs the move more

timestamped link :p

OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
  • A Full-length campaign featuring an original Avengers narrative
  • 6 Heroes, each with 50+ skills to upgrade + gear/outfits to unlock
  • 80+ War Zones/Drop Zones to play with friends or your AI Avengers
  • Regularly updated Priority HARM Challenges & Priority Missions
  • Later game mission types like Hives and Villain Sectors
  • 50+ enemy types to master
  • And in the future, new playable Avengers like Hawkeye, as well as new story content and regions – all at no additional cost

CO-OP MISSION TYPES

Unlike in the Beta, if you want to jump right into War Zones and co-op play at launch, you can! (Beware of spoilers, however!) There are several types of War Zone missions you can access via the War Table.

• Faction Missions: In addition to reassembling the Avengers, players will help rebuild Outposts for their allies. SHIELD suffered greatly after the disbanding of the Avengers, and the Resistance formed as a direct result of AIMs increasingly authoritarian activity worldwide. Players can take part in missions to provide these Factions intel, supplies, and defend them from AIM attacks.
  • Drop Zones: Drop Zones are short missions with a single objective, such as defending allies or sabotaging an AIM structure. These missions are great for quick play sessions, and for replaying to gain rewards.
  • SHIELD Vaults: Vaults are large explorable spaces that take some legwork to uncover. To access a Vault you first have to locate the coordinates from hidden SHIELD caches around the world. Once you’ve found the entrance, you must fight your way inside and breach the vault before you reap the rewards!
  • HARM Rooms: A HARM Room (Holographic Augmented Reality Machine) is a holographic training room where you can take on challenges with an assortment of enemies.
  • Hives: Hives are AIM strongholds located throughout the world, the Avengers must uncover their location and fight their way through and a gauntlet of increasingly challenging AIM defenses in order to disable them.
  • Villain Sectors: Villain Sector missions culminate with a boss fight, such as notable Marvel villains working in tandem with AIM, or one of the organization’s extra-deadly constructs.
PLAYING WITH FRIENDS

If you’d rather play with friends, players can manually invite others to join their Strike Team by hovering over their Nameplate in the Social tab of the Character menu. The Social tab will show your friends, allowing you to invite anyone currently online!

You can also play with friends via first-party interfaces. Accepting an invite from a group currently in a War Zone will put you in a Quinjet lobby. When the group completes their mission they will join you!

Don’t worry if your friends are at a higher Power Level than you. When in a Strike Team, Power Level is a unified value across the team, and will determine enemy power. Challenge Rating doesn’t limit the matchmaking pool either; difficulty is set individually per player, and affects the rewards you receive at the end of the mission.

Speaking of rewards, they aren’t shared, so you don’t have to worry about others taking your hard-earned winnings!

Reactions: ISee and lashman
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Cosmetics etc

What are Cosmetics?

Cosmetic items come in four different varieties:

• Outfits: Outfits are aesthetic only – they do not influence gameplay. This was an intentional decision to avoid pay-to-win play scenarios.
  • Emotes: Character-specific Emotes bring out the personality of each Super Hero, and let you express yourself to your teammates – AI or otherwise!
  • Takedowns: Takedowns are flashy finishers that show off each hero’s signature style on the battlefield!
  • Nameplates: Nameplates show off your hero’s stats and are drawn from iconic art in Marvel history.

There are several ways to earn, craft, or purchase cosmetics, which are outlined below!

How do Vendors Work?

Vendors are narrative-based store operators who can be found in multiple locations in our game world. They sell Cosmetics, Gear, and Rare Resources in exchange for Units and common Resources.

• Resources: Resources come in Common (ex: Fragments), Rare (ex: Plasma), and Exotic varieties (ex: Uru) – and are traded with Vendors or used to upgrade gear. Resources can be found in Resource Crates, dropped by enemies, gained through dismantling Artifacts, received as Faction assignment rewards, and via Hero Challenge Cards (more on those in a bit!).
  • Patterns: Patterns are earned through high-level crates, activities, Faction Missions, increasing your Faction level. They can be used at Fabrication Machines to create an Outfit or Nameplate.
  • Units: Units are our soft-currency – in-game digital currency with no real-world value – which can be spent with Vendors. Units can be found in strongboxes or earned as rewards for increasing your Faction Level.
Gear Vendors

Gear Vendors will sell you character-specific Gear and Resources in exchange for Fragments gained through play. Collecting and dismantling Gear will fill you full of Fragments and other resources, which is why it is worth picking everything up and dismantling unneeded items for resources to exchange or reinvest! Gear rotates daily and weekly.

Cosmetic Vendors

Cosmetic Vendors accept Units gained through play to purchase Outfits, Emotes, and Nameplates. Legendary Outfits rotate weekly, while Nameplates, Emotes, and Epic & Rare Outfits rotate daily.

How Does the Marketplace Work?

In addition to all the content you can earn or buy with Units from Vendors, Marvel’s Avengers also features a Marketplace.

The Marketplace exists outside the game’s narrative and is accessible via the main or cosmetic menu. It is a place for us to feature purchasable cosmetics in the form of Outfits, Emotes, Takedowns, and Nameplates. The Marketplace’s Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary items rotate weekly, and can be purchased with Credits.

• Credits: Credits are our hard currency – in-game currency purchased with real money that can be spent in the Marketplace on cosmetic items. A 500 credit pack is $5.00. Credits come in packs of 500, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 with bonus credits for bigger packs.
What are Hero Challenge Cards?

Hero Challenge Cards allow players to earn Resources, Units, Credits, and Cosmetics for completing in-game challenges – essentially, do cool things to earn cool rewards.

Each Hero Challenge Card has 40 tiers of free and premium rewards. Rewards are earned via Challenge Points by completing daily and weekly challenges. Hero Challenge Card rewards include:

• Rare Resource Bundle: Nanotubes, Nanites, Plasma, Catalyst
  • Resource Bundle: Fragments & Upgrade Modules
  • Upgrade Module Bundles: Upgrade Modules
  • Exotic Resource Bundle: Polychoron & Uru
  • Units
  • Credits
  • Hero Nameplates
  • Team Nameplates
  • Emotes
  • Takedowns
  • Outfits

We’ve activated the premium Hero Challenge Card rewards for all 6 starting heroes at launch, so you can earn and enjoy all content across the 40 tiers for free. When we introduce new Hero Challenge Cards for post-launch heroes, the cost to activate the premium rewards will be 1,000 Credits.

We want to reward players for their time, so once you activate the premium rewards of a Hero Challenge Card for 1,000 Credits, you can earn everything on that card, including more Credits! If you complete all challenges on your Hero Challenge Card, not only will you earn back your 1,000 Credit activation cost, all the content you’ll earn has a value of over 12,500 Credits. Remember, these rewards deliver fun in-game cosmetic enhancements and effects, but they do not provide a gameplay advantage.

Hero Challenge Cards do not rotate and won’t be retired, so once you’ve activated premium rewards, there is no time limit or risk in spreading your focus between heroes. That being said, If you‘re in a hurry, you can buy “skips” to get through tiers faster.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
figured I'd post this here:

while this doesnt mean that the game is automatically bad, its important to point these things out, I think.

Reactions: ISee
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
nordschatten

na not really jim overly exagerates shit here

the game has is far and away better in every way regarding gaas stuff. all 6 starts have their battlepass unlocked, every pass lasts forever and isnt time gated. including the 6 passes u get at start they all reward at 1200 credits ( this is what real money buys you) the passes cost 1000 so u get atleast your entry fee back thats without the special items you get. by having the original 6 passes unlocked u can effectively never ever spend money on future passes because u get it all back.

to level the pass you do daily and weekly challenges, most of the challenges will be things like do 30 heavy strikes as iron man or x hero. weekly will be things like do 10 war missions etc. these are all basic stuff youll be doing through the time plkaying and from what i can those numbers arent grindy in anyway what so ever

on top of all of above all future heroes are also free

to summarise

Each hero has a Premium Pass
  • The 6 base game Heroes have their Premium Pass automatically unlocked
  • Future Heroes will have Premium Passes that cost 1000 credits/$10
  • Each Premium Pass can refund you up to 1300 credits
passes have no timelimit

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, I'm quite excited I must say and starting to consider getting it at launch

Post-launch updates are also looking really cool :cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob:

• Eyes
Reactions: ISee and lashman

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
I'm struggling with the idea of buying this game, I got bored real fast by the repeatable missions in the beta , but the campaign looks interesting, I really like Marvel stuff, so I would be ok only playing the campaign, but only if it's good enough, don't know if it's better to wait for a discount, or if I buy on launch to at least play a little of the multiplayer part, because will probably be real hard to matchmake after launch window here in my region. :confounded-face:

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Okay, I was making fun of the Intel sponsored debris stuff. But it is really fun while playing as Hulk. Adds a lot to the fiction, even if it is coming out of the ground without any kind of logic sometimes.

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
So, I'm doing this solo story mission with Iron Man and I have to hold a point while enemies constantly spawn and rush.
Who played the beta knows what I'm talking about: It's similar to the Snow level. The difference: That was for two players.

Anyway, I've cleared all other optional objectives on the map, which wasn't easy but doable and now I'm on my fourth attempt to hold the point.
It certainly is doable, but perfectly dodging and blocking for what feels like three minutes is not my specialty, especially as stronger and stronger enemies spawn in. I'm not able to kill stuff fast enough, because I'm surrounded and constantly under attack.
Iron Man can't heal himself, so avoiding damage is a priority here.

I guess they want me to use special abilities here, but they are on long cool downs. I used them all up while doing the optional side missions on the map because one of the challenge card objectives wants me to kill a ridiculous amount of enemies with special abilities.

It's frustrating and not fun. Terrible, terrible mission.

edit:
Oh, I've restarted the mission and it was just bugged. Enemies are not spawning as quickly now.

Last edited:
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Pc patch

Implemented work-around for NVIDIA 10-series driver problem that was causing crashes when using ALT-TAB, ALT-ENTER, and other situations. Enabling Steam Cloud to allow you to easily synchronize your save-games between multiple PCs. Fixed a problem that caused some players to be unable to throw rocks as Hulk or to shoot as Ironman. Fix for a DEVICE_HUNG crash some users experienced in the sewers. Various other stability improvements.

Yaska

"It depends" - Every lawyer ever,
Dec 18, 2018
My biggest gripes with the game is that it was clear that a lot of narrative was cut from the campaign, which always sucks, might be due to covid or for some other reason, which makes the later parts of the story bit jarring.

There are other issues in the game, like the huge slowdowns that occur frequently, probably due memory leak and that you can lock yourself out of side missions for a day if you don't optimize how you do your assignments for factions.

Reactions: lashman

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
Finished the campain, took me 13hrs acording to Steam, overall pretty enjoyable, there is some problems with pacing and the design of some missions tho'.

I though I would be done with the game after finishing the Single Player, but I'm going to grind for some time maxing up my heroes, I'm not touching the battle pass tho', that shit can die in a ditch.

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata
I'm currently going through the campaign, anything with Kamala in it is great so far, but I kinda hate Iron Man (his gameplay is great, his character is awful, and I can't help but hear Nathan Drake).

Reactions: lashman

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
Patch 1.3.0 barely fixed anything, game still crashes for no reason, bugs and glitches still all over the place, patch introduced new problems, some people can't complete some mission chains now.

The only thing a little better now, is matchmaking, but it is gone from not working to working 1% of the time now.

I like this game, but man it's frustrating because of the broken things.

• Sad
Reactions: LEANIJA and lashman

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
I thought that 1000 issues sound like a lot, but I guess there's way more than that? Amazing. :grimacing-face:
Some one from CD was saying on reddit that the patch notes was 7 pages long, but here is the patch notes:

REASSEMBLE CAMPAIGN & AVENGERS INITIATIVE

Various Reassemble Campaign & Avengers Initiative fixes, including:

• Fixed an issue where A-Day would not progress if the player started the campaign from the War Table after selecting Avengers Initiative first.
  • Fixed infinite loads when reloading the game during “The Light that Failed” and “To Stand Alone”.
  • Resolved bad save states for an infrequent bug where players are unable to progress with the campaign due to an infinite loading screen.
  • Fixed an issue where a strongbox in “House Call” was sometimes not usable.
  • Fixed an occasional bug with the bridge in the mission “House Call” that prevented progress. This should also fix bad save states.
  • Fixed an issue where Pause and Character menus were blocked during “Testing… 1, 2, 3”.
  • Fixed an issue where you would be teleported out of world when attacking the boss between fight phases in “To Stand Alone”.
  • Fixed an issue where steps 1 and 2 of the “A Global Offensive” mission chain were not tracking properly.
  • Fixed an issue where combat would not progress when defeating both Assault Adaptoids at the same time in “By Force of Mind”.
  • Fixed a hole in geometry in “Dogs of War”.
  • Fixed an where players could fall out of bounds in “Along came a Spider”
  • Fixed an issue where players could get stuck inside geometry in “Rocket’s Red Glare” after enabling the teleport to space.
  • Fixed an issue where sometimes an enemy could be stuck behind a closed door during “Task at Hand”.
  • Fixed an issue in “Bad Blood” where the Final cinematic would sometimes not play audio.
  • Fixed an issue preventing "Interrogation Anxiety" from being completed. This should also fix bad save states.

MULTIPLAYER & MATCHMAKING

Various fixes to multiplayer & matchmaking systems, including:

• Reduction of cooldown after leaving a strike team before the user could matchmake again (from 30 second down to 4 seconds).
  • Matchmaking now stays enabled during mission launch countdown to give more time for players to join.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Searching for Heroes" UI would not always match the actual matchmaking status.
  • Fixed a bug where multiple host migrations would prevent the player from matching successfully again.
  • Fixed “Quick Match - Launch with any Hero” failing when two Quick Match players joined another match simultaneously.
  • Fixed losing Quick Match status when a player failed to join another match.
  • Fixed a bug where leaving an existing Strike Team would prevent the next Quick Match attempt from working properly.

PERFORMANCE & STABILITY

PC specific improvements to performance and stability, including:

• Various stability fixes based on collected crash reports.
  • Additional error messages for failure cases based on collected crash reports.
  • Various CPU performance improvements.
  • Reduce number of CPU cores used for Direct3D shader pipeline compilation.
  • Overall reduction to memory usage.

ART & ANIMATION

Various art, animation, and character fixes/polish, including:

• A variety of minor graphical issue fixes including clipping and popping.
  • Fixed several areas where players could see out of world.
  • Fixed many minor graphical errors and transitions.
  • Fixed several ragdoll issues.
  • Fixed a visual issue where enemy shields would pop in.
  • Fixed Captain America character model bug in “Front Line” outfit.
  • Fixed an issue where Thor would appear in the “War Cry” outfit in the Main Menu before unlocking it.
  • Fixed an issue where Tony appeared in the incorrect Iron Man armor during the “Alone Against AIM” cinematic.
  • Fixed Faction NPCs having no facial animation and freezing upon interact.
  • Fixed Sprint Heavy Attack sticking to ground during certain combat scenarios.
  • Fixed an issue with Black Widow’s grapple that launched her off trajectory.
  • Fixed an issue where Iron Man would play the incorrect animation when doing laser Heavy Attack.
  • Fixed an issue with Monotronic Exo Takedowns in multiplayer where the animations would get out of sync.

USER INTERFACE

Various UI fixes & polish, including:

• Fixed an issue that would cause damage numbers to appear on destroyed objects.
  • Fixed an issue with Faction prisoner rescue, in which cell destruction markers would sometimes show the wrong icon upon Reload Checkpoint.
  • Various Skill Menu videos updates for Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man.
  • Various localization and text fixes.
  • Approaching hackable terminals with a Hero that lacks that ability now displays a tutorial explaining why it cannot be accessed.
  • War Table icon now has different appearance when there is a new Mission available.
  • Reward icons for some Missions have been corrected to display the actual rewards.
  • “Cancel” label added to the push-pull piston UI when interact option is set to “tap”.
  • "Inhuman Sanctuary" mission chain thumbnail now better reflects being a Pym-centric activity.
  • “Inhuman Sanctuary" mission chain notification no longer appears in campaign if it has already been shown in the Avengers Initiative.
  • Talisman Artifacts now display correct thumbnail images.
  • Faction Rank reward tutorial on helicarrier no longer displays before the Faction Vendor is available.
  • Vault sequence tutorials now allow players to access the Character Menu while active.
  • Based on player feedback, players can now see progress when being revived.
  • Based on player feedback, we have implemented a 0-10 Motion Blur slider. When set at 0, Motion Blur is completely disabled.
  • Fixed issues of objectives not displaying after player death.
  • Fixed an issue where UI elements would show up during the introduction of Dropzones.
  • A number of mouse/keyboard UI improvements.
  • Added Backup Save menu in Settings -> Gameplay, to more easily recover old savegames, and have a longer history.

COMBAT

Various combat fixes/tuning, including:

• Fixed an issue where “Control Point” events would continue to spawn new enemies after completing the control requirement.
  • Fixed an issue in “Defend” events where the battle would sometimes stall until Heroes got closer to defenders by increasing participation radius.
  • Improved an issue where sometimes the “Secure the Area” portion of some Sabotage encounters would not register completion due to enemies becoming inaccessible or hidden during battle.
  • Fixed an issue where at higher difficulties, enemies would hack rescue cells silently, causing mysteriously inconsistent activation times.
  • Fixed an issue in a small number of encounters where some stronger enemy types would spawn too many at once.
  • Fixed an issue which could prevent lock-on from working when the Warbot is downed.
  • Fixed some navigation issues that would allow flying enemies to go out of world.
  • Fixed an issue that would cause Dreadbots to become unable to move.
  • Fixed an issue that would allow the final stage of the Warbot to be skipped.
  • Fixed multiple issues where some attacks were not able to damage the Warbot when it is downed.
  • Fixed an issue causing some enemies to spawn without proper portal FX.
  • Fixed an issue where rarely a hero could still be controlled after being defeated by Adaptoids.
  • Fixed an issue that would cause Kamala to unintentionally throw grabbed enemies at her feet.
  • Fixed an issue which would cause Kamala’s arm to stay stuck in front of her when doing in-air attacks.
  • Fixed an issue where Widow's Bite could get shot out of the air by enemies.
  • Fixed an issue where Widow could not move on stairs while aiming the High-Caliber pistol.
  • Fixed an issue where player would get stuck when triggering Hulkbuster near other interactable items.
  • Fixed an issue where certain Hulkbuster moves cause double vision on another player's machine.
  • Fixed an issue where Hulk could become stuck interacting with the world while holding an enemy.
  • Fixed an issue when in high framerates, Hulk’s Sprint Heavy Attack would fall short.
  • Fixed various issues with Captain America's “Mirror Shield” skill.
  • Fixed an issue where Captain America’s shield could become stuck in Iron Man’s Energy Barrier.
  • Fixed an issue where Iron Man could become stuck when evading while flying low to the ground.
  • Fixed an issue where Ironman’s Unibeam Heroic ability could be used infinitely during his combat on the Golden Gate Bridge.
  • Various Iron Man lock-on improvements.
  • Iron Man’s “Hyper Coils” skill now grants the intended 10 second duration increase.
  • Iron Man’s Laser Specialization reduces the intrinsic cost of aimed ranged attacks.
  • Invulnerability frames when entering Hulkbuster have been extended.
  • Improved enemy spawn positions in 2 encounter locations.
  • Minor tweak to turret activation in “The Inhuman Condition” AIM bunker.
  • Reduced difficulty for Embiggened Kamala to revive downed allies.
  • Reduced difficulty of “Secure the Asset” in the “Alone Against AIM” missions.
  • Reduced aggressiveness of turrets and enemy ranged attacks.
  • Adaptoid laser attack is easier to avoid.
  • Assault Adaptoid tuning, including:
  • Less aggressive in multiples.
  • Less aggressive when the fire shield is active.
  • Triggers a smaller hit reaction when Heroes are hit by the laser.
  • The laser attack is easier to avoid in combat situations.
  • Fireball visuals were updated to make them easier to see in combat.
  • Fixed Kamala and Thor HARM tutorials when Defense Mode was set to Toggle.

GEAR, CHALLENGES, & REWARDS

Various Gear, Challenges, & Reward fixes/tuning including:

• Fixed an issue where the Fabrication Machine would occasionally not reward an outfit (or units if a duplicate pattern).
  • Fixed an issue where resources in a player’s inventory – including Units – would disappear if they reached a total of 32,000. We have capped all Units and Resources at 65,000 for storage and ensured they will not disappear moving forward. If you lost a large number of Units due to this bug, please contact Square Customer Service.
  • Resolved bad save states and returned missing campaign outfits to users from a bug that was reverting them to a locked state.
  • Increased Gear power cap for Threat Sectors, Drop Zones, and Hives to 130 to align with their max mission power.
  • Exotics gear now have higher attribute points. Power Level 130+ Exotic gear now always has better attributes than other rarities.
  • Gear that was erroneously being awarded at Power 1 and Uncommon rarity has been fixed in all activities.
  • Activity-specific Gear earned in Elite Heroic Hives is now awarded at correct power and rarity.
  • Gear with hero-specific perks can now be awarded at Epic, Legendary, and Exotic rarities with the correct number of perks; previously Legendary gear items of this type had too many hero-specific perks and Epics were not awarded at all.
  • Faction XP is awarded to the entire strike team when rescuing Inhumans in War Zones.
  • Hulk’s "Fractured" outfit now appears in the Appearance Menu when awarded through a Rare Pattern; will display item correctly in inventory of players who have already collected this outfit.
  • A Rare Pattern is now correctly awarded at the start of the ‘More Assembly Required’ mission.
  • Various Hero Challenges that were incorrectly tracking progress or not advancing under certain conditions have been fixed.
  • Based on your feedback, we are moving to a single global content refresh and challenge reset time and day. Starting with this V1.3.0 patch, challenges will reset every Thursday at 10:00 AM PT. As a token of our appreciation we will provide 22 challenge points per hero with the refresh to account for the shortened challenge period. These points will be available to claim until Thursday the 25th at 10:00 AM PT.

Known Issues & Workarounds

UNABLE TO ACCEPT DAILY FACTION MISSIONS/VILLAIN SECTORS

Presentation: Missions show up as already completed and do not refresh, which does not allow users to accept new ones in order to play them, causing them to miss out on rewards.
Status [9/18]: We are actively investigating

VARIOUS SKILL POINT BUGS

Presentation: This presents one of several ways, including:
  • Hulk having an extra skill point at 50
  • Kamala missing a skill point at 50
  • Thor missing a skill point at 50
  • Black Widow missing a skill point at 50
Status [9/18]: We are actively investigating.

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Anyone tried? it got better? worse? :blobeyes: