Community Merry Christmas! Got any plans?

Sophie

vive la baguette
Dec 20, 2018
Norway
twitter.com
Asking both those who do and those who don’t celebrate.

We celebrate on the 24th here, usually just eat dinner then open presents. I’ll probably go back home and play Siege or something after the whole night has cooled down. lol

On the 25th we eat the leftovers!

We usually eat various sausages, pork belly, lam and other misc stuff.

What about you? Feel free to post presents too once we get that far!

:wd_heart:

Reactions: lashman

Deepo

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2018
Celebrating at home today with the girlfriend's parents. Then there's hopefully some time left to game a bit before bed! Got Borderlands 2 VR from my parents, so really want to get started on that.

Reactions: Sophie and lashman

† Echo †

漂う夢のまにまに
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
drink. be merry. visit an important grave. don't die.

Sent out all my gifts. Hope to correct my sleep pattern.

Wait for new years so I can whale on the limited packages and events in my favorite chinese gacha. (Girls' Frontline)

Reactions: Sophie and lashman

Kvik

Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
I'm planning to eat my fill of these steaks I marinated yesterday. :cool:

It's going to be a hot day too (30 C), so I'll be making strawberry smoothies later. Plus, I got my fridge stocked with a slab of Coronas for tonight.

Of course, there will be some gaming to be had (and talk rubbish on Discord, obviously :p)

Blizniak

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2018
I live with my parents so it's more of a traditional Polish Xmas. Main celebrations take place on the 24th. Day starts with making the christmas tree look awesome. Cooking all afternoon, this year we made pierogi with cabbage/mushroom filling, borscht with mushroom filled dumplings, mushroom borscht and fried fish + plum kompot. Christmas gifts got pulled from under the tree after that and we had a couple drinks. 25th it's leftovers for lunch and neighbors are coming over later. Tomorrow we're visiting family.

Kuro

Shadows Die Twice
Dec 22, 2018
Eating a lot, playing games with my family and looking after kids when not doing one of the former.
Lot less time to post and browse online.