Community MetaCouncil Co-op Corner

Thread update notice
  • OP
    PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
    Apr 17, 2019
    Yeah that's defo a very interesting topic just for the recommendations alone :blobeyes:
    Yep, it's amazing! I cannot thank you all enough for sharing some of your favorite games as suggestions or just showing an interest in the thread. It's incredibly heartwarming! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Great thread blindrhythm ! ;)

Count me in :crystalblob:
    Yay! Glad to have you on board! :blobcheer:

And a quick update for you all, I have been a bit overwhelmed (in a good way!) by all of the recommendations so what I'm going to do so the OP doesn't become massive is move all of them to a Google Sheet. I will then add the link to each section. Also so the OP doesn't become barren as a result I"ll be adding a rotating link/images of upcoming games that I'll swap out every month.

I'm also making a username section on the Sheet for anyone that's interested in playing together. So if you are one that would like to please either PM me or use the hidden content tag in your post to let me know the country you live, your timezone and any profile links you would like to provide. I can show an example in a little bit if anyone is curious since I'll be adding my info to the Sheet soon.

And finally, I'm still planning to take a crack at a Discord server, but that could be a little while yet.. sorry. I know it probably doesn't have to be absolutely perfect but I want to hopefully make it somewhat decent. :)

Links added to OP
  • OP
    PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
    Apr 17, 2019
    Going to do a quick test with these links to make sure they work properly before adding them to the OP. Let me know if you all have any troubles with them. I'll make sure to keep them behind hidden tags so that I can try to protect usernames and other personal info as much as possible! :)

Edit: The links to the Google Sheet have been added to the OP. Thank you everyone for your feedback! :highfiveblob:

Last edited: