Community MetaSteam | April 2019 - "Objection!" the One Finger Fatality

Status
Not open for further replies.
EGS exclusivity spreadsheet
  • Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
    Sep 7, 2018
    I just hope people are keeping tabs on the exclusivity dates and when that lifts and holding EGS+devs to those promises. I'm guessing Borderlands 3 is going to be the first game to time out of their contract, right? I'm curious to see how it's handled in terms of sales and reviews. How do you protest this?
    Hello, as lashman said, yes, I started a spreadsheet when the first wave was announced and I have been updating it since the first day, why? well, there are 3 main reasons.

1 - No website has ever made up to date and as I have been very critic with press (personal reasons for this) I decided to make a sheet where every single piece of data could be found from status to countdowns.

2 - I don't support Epic nor the EGS (again, personal reasons) so this also started in part as a personal data place to keep the information updated so I could see it from time to time

3 - because I love excel so I make metrics and spreadsheets for everything.

Here you have a link to it, hope you like it and really hope it's informative Epic exclusivity deals status, it will evolve over time, I will add things, maybe optimize others, so it's something that won't be like this forever, information comes from official sources but some of those that are from SOURCES, so yeah, I try to keep it as official as possible too. :drinking-blob:

Status
    Not open for further replies.