News Monster Hunter World Iceborne and The Witcher 3 Collaboration

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Introducing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, a massive expansion coming to #MHWorld in 2019.

Worlds will collide with the next big Monster Hunter: World collaboration – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt! Step into the shoes of Geralt of Rivia and leverage his expert monster hunting skills as you take on a unique quest line in Monster Hunter: World. Free title update coming to #MHWorld in early 2019.

Echoes

"My destiny is to continue fighting"
Oct 31, 2018
Castelló, Spain
I have been playing it for some time and it's great news that more content is coming. An excellent game is going to get better. Yay!

:wd_praise::wd_praise::wd_praise:

Reactions: lashman

Maxi

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Sad times. I would of thought the development of the two projects would be in sync by now but looks like they are planning to keep them separated... Probably minimum an additional 3 months but than likely 6 months.

Suppose it is still coming to PC so that is something!

Reactions: Prodigy and lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Sad times. I would of thought the development of the two projects would be in sync by now but looks like they are planning to keep them separated... Probably minimum an additional 3 months but than likely 6 months.

how can they be THIS bad at this?! so frustrating

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018

Wait what :confused:, that sucks.

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
I thought the PC version would be caught up by then and we could get shit on the same day, but nooooo. Of course not!

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Are the versions in sync as of right now? I like to remain positive and say that maybe they are not absolutely 100% sure they can pull it off, and can't confirm the PC date. Lets hope, anyway.

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
Are the versions in sync as of right now? I like to remain positive and say that maybe they are not absolutely 100% sure they can pull it off, and can't confirm the PC date. Lets hope, anyway.
No and Steam has its own page dedicated to events.

Event Quests | Monster Hunter: World CAPCOM

I think it's safe to assume they have zero plans for us to catch up.

Still waiting on that Behemoth fight.