News Mortal Kombat 11 - Official Launch Trailer

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
Looking good! that music! hahaha My only problem with MK is that later they release the XL complete ultimate edition and i preffer wait for it. i only play SP so i can wait

Reactions: lashman

Spamlynguist

I can never decide on an avatar
Dec 31, 2018
Goddamn, NRS has killed it with all these trailers.

(that remix is also really good!)

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
Been a while since I was super excited for a fighting game so this is one I'm going in super deep! It's gorgeous, it's got my girl Skarlet, and there's a tournament the week it comes out nearby so I'm looking forward to a weekend of travel and games with friends on this,

This trailer and the other one with the Ice Cube song were both so good, really liking the time travel thing they are doing cause it allows nostalgia to reign,

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
yeah, i'm still wondering how they will tie it all together ... all the timelines and stuff

gonna be very interesting

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
yeah, i'm still wondering how they will tie it all together ... all the timelines and stuff

gonna be very interesting
Just a guess from me but I wonder if they just say "fuck it" and end this one with another armageddon scenario, then they could go extra wild with the DLC too (as if X didn't already do that)

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Just a guess from me but I wonder if they just say "fuck it" and end this one with another armageddon scenario, then they could go extra wild with the DLC too (as if X didn't already do that)
i wouldn't mind tbh ... it's not like story was ever all THAT important in MK, lol

in fact - i'd love if they did another Armageddon-type game ... you know - with absolutely all the characters they've ever made (can even be FMV, i don't care, haha)

TomShoe

Ph.D. in Smug Entitlement
Apr 18, 2019
Geez, MKX doesn't even feel that long ago. I wonder who they'll have in store for us this time.

Deleted member 113

Everyone's hype for MK 11 is getting to me, and now I'm tempted to buy the game. :giggle:

But, I'm yet to play X, and I barely remember a thing about 9 (I remember the final fight arena, some city stages, and it's pretty much it).
Is there a good story recap video that covers the series up until 9, so I can play MK X during the weekend, and be ready for MK 11?
thanks

Reactions: Ibuki

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019

This video covers the whole thing, stop at 5:30 if you don't want to see the X story. For what it's worth, nothing before 9 really counts anymore because the beginning of 9 is a complete reboot and starts a brand new timeline.

Deleted member 113

This video covers the whole thing, stop at 5:30 if you don't want to see the X story. For what it's worth, nothing before 9 really counts anymore because the beginning of 9 is a complete reboot and starts a brand new timeline.
Thanks. (y)

I played, but barely remember the story of 9.
I just installed MK X for the first time, and I'll play it this weekend, to catch up ;)

Reactions: warp_