News New Path of Exile Expansion Synthesis announced, releasing March 8th

Merkunt

Dec 9, 2018

More information available at: Path of Exile

In Path of Exile: Synthesis, you will encounter Cavas, recover his lost memories and chain them together to reach valuable rewards, new boss fights and crafting opportunities.

Our March expansion contains the Synthesis challenge league, new items, new gems, a complete rebalance of spells throughout Path of Exile, an integrated version of the Betrayal league and much, much more.

Reactions: lashman

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Ever since PoE was released I have been wanting to try it, but never got to :(

How easy is it to get started with the game, now that there are several expansions released?
PoE can look overwhelming but I don't think it's hard to get into, the hardest part of the game is the high level content post campaign.

While the skill tree might scary at first sight, you can always look for some friendly new player build. Also it's free so even if you don't like the game you will not have wasted your money.

Reactions: Deku and lashman

Gevin

Watch Madoka
Nov 16, 2018
Agree with Panda Pedinte, easiest way to get accustomed with the game is looking up a guide for a cheap and easy starter build (I can link my fav one if you need some guidance).

Of course in this age there are a lot of good youtubers that explain the mechanics in a noob friendly way, ZiggyD for example has a lot of beginner guides.

Gevin

Watch Madoka
Nov 16, 2018

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Sure I like this one a lot cause the build is fun and the author takes care of explaining a lot of mechanics in the guide (something which lots of authors don't) Forum - Witch - [3.5] Enki's Arc Witch - a beginner & SSF-friendly Lightning Caster - All Content & Mapmods - Path of Exile

And if you feel like trying the game feel free to ask me any questions you have, just ping here or on Steam/Discord. I'm always happy to get more people into PoE :cat-heart-blob:, though now some of my friends hate me for it :evilblob:
:wd_kisses:
Thanks!

OP
Merkunt

Merkunt

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks Panda Pedinte and Gevin for the info
And please link me a guide or two. Maybe I can try this game
Archer build focused on Damage over Time and high survivability with minimal gear investment:

Forum - Ranger - [3.5][HC] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | MFing | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth - Path of Exile

Minion based build; sit back and let your servants faceroll everything for you:

Forum - Witch - {3.5} Speaker for the Dead | 74 minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide | 4.7M Shaper DPS - Path of Exile

Tbh even though Enki's build is packed with info and rather well written, I think going occultist, high es, CI + curse is the better option for a Witch build.