News New shots of Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker

shepcommandr

MetaMember
Sep 21, 2018
Canada... eh?
Mentioned this on twitter, but this is aesthetic reminds me of a combination of Cesar Romero's Joker, and Ledger's version. It's got that sort of clowning appears, meshed with a little hobo edge to it.
I'm going to be pretty disappointed if DC/WB manage to mess up both of these Joker movies, given that the Leto one is destined to be bad.

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
yeah, we'll see .... but so far it looks very promising ... and then there's the fact that it has a low budget (which is a good thing) and it's not supposed to be a part of their shitty cinematic universe either

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
yes, exactly ... every single bit of footage i've seen from this movie so far looks REALLY damn good ... very promising

Deleted member 74

I too felt the Cesar Romero vibe from it, and I love it. Hopefully we get something more fun this time around, and the costume design points toward it. I'm optimistic after seeing it in motion from the various "leaked" sources on twitter.

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space
all this joker, batman stuff is pretty "shrug" to me at this point... I get hyped again when a movie delivers :p

looks fine I guess, the costume

Reactions: lashman