Opinion Nintendo where TF is the second DLC pack for Zeldo botw?!

Phawx

Not-tradamus
Sep 6, 2018
This is going to be a bit of a rant.

I really like botw. It's a good game. I am seemingly one of the few people who actually enjoy the point of the durability system. The Champion's DLC was okayish, at the very least it offered more waypoints to quickwarp too.

However.

It's still not possible to have max stamina and max hearts. How TF can you leave this game unfinished Nintendo!? Here are a few recommendations I could think of that would be great DLC and also FINALLY giving the last spirit orbs to max hearts and stam:

- You know those Chuchu jellies you can collect off of chuchus and you can change their properties by using frost/fire/electricity/etc. Why can't we at the very least craft arrows with chuchu stuffs?
- Speaking of crafting, it sure would be nice to perm modify armor sets with additional reagents outside of just the fairy upgrades
- If you don't want to make traveling easier by perm upgrading armor, HOW BOUT QUICK SLOT ARMOR?! Sure would be nice to just hotkey armor sets to suit the environment.
- Elder Scrolls often gets shit on, but you know what's awesome about Elder Scrolls, there is still lots to do after you "finish the main quest line" It sure would be cool to see botw without any blight.
- First DLC gave motorcycle, how bout second DLC gives flight?

I mean, damn. Just make the second DLC spit out 8 spirit orbs and call it a day. Just because DLC sales for Zeldo sucked doesn't mean you should just shrug off your obvious mistake like this. Nintendo you know DAMN WELL that you left some spirit orbs in the tank for selling more DLC and then just didn't give a shit after DLC sales.

I'm a Nintendo Ambassador.

pahamrick

Pricky Ricky Dicky Bob
Sep 6, 2018
It's really sad how obvious they left it open for more DLC too. I actually liked the DLC, and think one of the DLC dungeons was the best dungeons in the entire game.

Did Xenoblade 2 DLC outsell Zelda DLC?

Reactions: lashman

eonden

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
It's really sad how obvious they left it open for more DLC too. I actually liked the DLC, and think one of the DLC dungeons was the best dungeons in the entire game.

Did Xenoblade 2 DLC outsell Zelda DLC?
Xenoblade 2 DLC was a completely different game than Zelda DLC so it should have (and sadly probably didnt)

Reactions: lashman