News OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Launch Teaser

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

OVERKILL’s The Walking Dead is an action-filled four-player co-op multiplayer first-person shooter set in Washington, D.C. after an outbreak brought the dead back to life. In this test of skill, strategy and teamwork players will band together with up to three friends on a variety of missions, securing supplies as well as survivors to strengthen their camp against the threat of both the dead and the living - by any means necessary.

KarmaCow

MetaMember
Nov 4, 2018
Overkill has seemingly "finished" Payday 2 this past week, finally adding the secret and the story culminated in raiding the White House so I wonder how much of a focus this will be getting going forward. Sales don't look great, it seems to be pretty far down on the top selling list on Steam but I am interested in another Payday 2 style co-op game.

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Overkill has seemingly "finished" Payday 2 this past week, finally adding the secret and the story culminated in raiding the White House so I wonder how much of a focus this will be getting going forward. Sales don't look great, it seems to be pretty far down on the top selling list on Steam but I am interested in another Payday 2 style co-op game.
ohhhh ... so that was the last update? damn .... guess i can finally go back to it then :p

and yeah - the sales for TWD don't look good ... and people playing the beta weren't exactly super-excited about it either :( i just hope they can make PAYDAY 3 fast enough after this one (probably and unfortunately) bombs

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
From the footage I've seen, this doesn't look particularly good good at all.. Would happily buy into a L4D-like WD game..
yeah ... steam reviews aren't too hot either :(