News Par Toutatis! 'Tis the PC Gaming November 2018 releases Highlight thread!

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Ave, MC! By the chargin of Caesar, it is time once again for a new Personalem Calculatorum Caleo Thread! Herein I bring to light the various PC releases of the month of November. I've also listed some October titles as well that would've gone under the radar or had their release dates announced during October itself (among other things). These titles are listed at the lower half of each genre/category.

The list contains full game releases, expansions or DLC, as well as titles entering or leaving Steam Early Access. If there are any titles I skipped over, please let me know so I could at least mention them in the next Highlight thread, likewise if I made any mistakes with the links etc.

By my quick calculation, between October and November there are over 50 notable releases!

Before going into the list, I'd like to mention that Stories: Path of Destinies got a big update in October, so consider giving it a play soon to see the improvements made to it

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
Project Warlock
Lost in Vivo, releasing first on itch.io & Gamejolt. Steam page is added in the list
Evenicle got re-listed on Steam, but be warned that it contains sexual content
Kara no Shojo (Contains sex and nudity)

Brick/Block Breaking

Stealth

Card game

Belt Action

Action

Adventure

Puzzle

Horror

RPG

Strategy & Turn-based tactics style

City Building, Management & Simulation style games

Platformers & Auto-Runners

Party & Casual games

Sports

Racing

Virtual Reality

Fighting

MMO & Multiplayer-centric

Roguelike

Shoot'em-up

Shooter

Tower Defense

Last edited:

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Outer Space
mmmMMMmmM.... Asterix love!

gonna check out Artifact for sure.

And I'm kinda interested in The Colonists , cause Settlers vibe....

Lots of other cool shit too among them

Reactions: lashman

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Amazing work Tizoc as always, this one is a really big one indeed hehe.

Even tho the game has not released yen on Steam, Lost in Vivo releases November 5 on Steam and it already has a Steam page, in case any of you want to add it to your wishlist.

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Amazing work Tizoc as always, this one is a really big one indeed hehe.

Even tho the game has not released yen on Steam, Lost in Vivo releases November 5 on Steam and it already has a Steam page, in case any of you want to add it to your wishlist.

Oh well there it is! I'm too lazy to update this thing but this is going straight into the December one @o@

Or hey maybe I'll update it when I feel like it :V

Reactions: lashman and Mor

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018
Great work Tizoc.
So many games this month, wow.

Man, having a VR headset for Apollo 11 sounds like an incredible experience.

First time reading about HellSign. That looks interesting.

Reactions: Tizoc and lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Great work Tizoc.
So many games this month, wow.

Man, having a VR headset for Apollo 11 sounds like an incredible experience.

First time reading about HellSign. That looks interesting.
yeah, i wish i'd have a VR headset ... or the space to use one ... or the money to buy one ... or the PC to be able to run anything at 90fps ... or not to get nauseous after like 5 minutes of using one :p

Reactions: Schnitzelfee

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
This also came out for RPGs.

I don't really recommend it, though. You can make the usual anime jokes, but this is legit a worse version of the game. Outside of the port issues like audio missing or songs improperly looping, there's a lot of other issues. Only one save file with mandatory auto-save, no new game+, a lot of removed content, looks objectively worse, new combat system is garbage, etc. It deserves a spot next to Disgaea 5 Incomplete, though.

JMTHEFOX

Planning to Be a Game Designer
Oct 4, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
This also came out for RPGs.

I don't really recommend it, though. You can make the usual anime jokes, but this is legit a worse version of the game. Outside of the port issues like audio missing or songs improperly looping, there's a lot of other issues. Only one save file with mandatory auto-save, no new game+, a lot of removed content, looks objectively worse, new combat system is garbage, etc. It deserves a spot next to Disgaea 5 Incomplete, though.
Really?! Damn.... I was really looking forward to this. Sucks to hear that the port is really bad :( Looks like this will be a wait for patches deal for me.

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
Really?! Damn.... I was really looking forward to this. Sucks to hear that the port is really bad :( Looks like this will be a wait for patches deal for me.
At least it looks like they're working on it according to steamdb and not abandoning it. I'm looking at you, ZOE2. It's starting to look like it would be a better idea if they outsourced their ports because I'll stop buying these games if they continue to have problems like this. At least Cyberdimension I could enjoy and finish without problems. When you start fucking up bad enough to have missing scenes, mute transformations, and music that can't loop properly during boss fights? Nope! This is the first Neptunia game I've seen that started out with Mixed reviews. That should give you an idea of how bad it is at the moment.