News Parkasaurus is a googly-eyed look back in time

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
New games: Parkasaurus is a googly-eyed look back in time

Parkasaurus is a bit of a throwback to the days of fixed isometric perspectives. At a glance, it seems kind of light-weight by comparison, but there’s a fully-featured tycoon game going on just under the hood. Each dinosaur you place has particular needs, and these extend beyond just food. You’ll have to fine-tune each exhibit, tweaking the biodiversity by planting trees and adding water for maximum sauropod happiness.

There’s the usual theme park management stuff too, like mapping out paths, building facilities for guests and staff, and watching your income. For fans of charts, it has tons of charts, and you can look at data with a surprisingly powerful set of graphing tools.

Did I mention you can have the dinosaurs wear hats? Because you can.

FeedMeAStrayCat

When you see me again, it won't be me.
Sep 19, 2018
Pennsylvania
This looks pretty fun and cute, but has reminded me that I loved Viva Pinata (and the sequel and the DS game) and assume we will never see more of that franchise

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
yeah, probably not :( i wish they'd, AT THE VERY LEAST, re-released the first one on steam ... and maybe ported the second on

that would be nice

Reactions: FeedMeAStrayCat
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
oh i'm so jelly right now!!! :p do come back with screenshots and videos ASAP, pls!!! :D

Last edited: