News Pathfinder: Kingmaker coming to consoles

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
good news :) glad other people will get to play it ... it's SUCH a good game

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
I wonder how well these games sell on consoles. Obviously enough to cover porting costs but I'd like to know how big is the cRPG audience on console.

Reactions: lashman

liezryou

MetaMember
Oct 31, 2018
I loved the hell out of divinity OS 1 but recently i find it super hard to play anything that doesn't have couch gaming/controller support. When i found out DOS 2 got controller support i was ecstatic and pumped 100 hours into it in like 2 weeks. If this means they are bringing controller support to pathfinder, i will be really happy.

Also if anyone could suggest some similar controller compatible games, would be great.

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
I loved the hell out of divinity OS 1 but recently i find it super hard to play anything that doesn't have couch gaming/controller support. When i found out DOS 2 got controller support i was ecstatic and pumped 100 hours into it in like 2 weeks. If this means they are bringing controller support to pathfinder, i will be really happy.

Also if anyone could suggest some similar controller compatible games, would be great.
I use a Steam Controller for all my gaming anyway, but is controller support still an issue with Steam input? You should be able to play everything with any controller.

Reactions: lashman