Community PC Gaming - A highlight of April 2019 releases

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Let me know of any corrections I need to do

First up are titles that don't have a Steam page (yet) and/or available on other platforms and services
Blood (2019 re-release)
Super Dangerous Dungeons gets Ice Dungeon update
Seven: The Days gone long got a major update
Konami Arcade Classics
Diablo released on GOG
Warcraft 1 and 2 released on GOG
Borderlands GOTY edition, a free update to Borderlands 1

Action

RPG

Adventure

Puzzle & Casual games

Point n' Click Adventure games & Visual Novels

Strategy, 4X & Turn-based tactics style

Horror

Shooter

Shoot'em-up

Racing & Sports

Fighters

Simulation & Building games

Virtual Reality

Platformer

Card game

Stealth

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
There is not a single month that we can relax, month after month tons of great games coming, little ones and big ones, it's amazing how big this media has come, great job Tizoc as always, your threads are always a "must-watch" :cat-heart-blob:

Deleted member 113

Tizoc Long Gone Days isn't coming out in April any more. The developers delayed the game a bit further. :)

Another expensive month. :giggle:
It may lack the "big" games from March, but there are so many smaller games coming out.

Of the games above listed that are yet to be released, I already pre-ordered:
-Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
-Sigma Theory: Global Cold War

I'll surely buy:
-Death Mark
-Whispers of a Machine

And I'll probably buy:
-Dance of Death: Du Lac & Fey
-The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain
-Heaven's Vault

Reactions: Milena

Anno

Dec 22, 2018
As someone who mostly plays strategy games between cRPG releases I have no idea how I’m going to handle the next 6 weeks or so. It’s like years worth of strategy releases (with a soon to be announced Total Warhammer expansion as well) in a tiny period of time.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
As someone who mostly plays strategy games between cRPG releases I have no idea how I’m going to handle the next 6 weeks or so. It’s like years worth of strategy releases (with a soon to be announced Total Warhammer expansion as well) in a tiny period of time.
simple - play all of them ... at the same time! ;)

Deleted member 113

Tell me about it. Sometimes it's hard to catch up with your backlog.

Having too many games can be a problem. I frequently struggle to decide which game to start, and sometimes, after spending hours trying to decide on one, when I notice I'm done for the day without playing anything. :p
And then I struggle to finish the games I start.

Last weekend I started playing (for the second time) Hard West.
Since then, I installed The Council, Vampyr, Call of Cthulhu, and Grim Dawn.
Now, I'm already thinking about dropping Hard West, and starting one of the above. Or Unheard, which I bought today.
But... which one? :eek:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I frequently struggle to decide which game to start, and sometimes, after spending hours trying to decide on one, when I notice I'm done for the day without playing anything. :p
same :( i currently have over 150 games installed ... some of which have been installed for years (like The Witcher 3 - i've had that one installed since release)

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I really want to add an SSD, but I'm just lazy.
i need to replace all my HDDs ... and, well, pretty much my entire PC really ... it's all old as fuck and barely working at this point

unfortunately i can't afford to replace anything :(

Guilty of Being

META MAN
Dec 5, 2018
Texas
i need to replace all my HDDs ... and, well, pretty much my entire PC really ... it's all old as fuck and barely working at this point

unfortunately i can't afford to replace anything :(
I don't expect to update my GPU until it really starts struggling. GTX1070 will be fine for a while.

lashman playing on his PC...

"d00d g@mz l00k sikkk af!"

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2018
Thanks for the thread.

So many games ... To wishlist.

I'll get Ace Attorney at launch, but mostly because I want to "own" the game (I've never really owned the games) but I doubt I'll replay it anytime soon gotta finish sekiro.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Great work as always, Tizoc !

Finally, we'll be able to play the definitive version of Ace Attorney. While I find playing NDS/3DS games with Desmume or Citra on a large screen enjoyable enough, sometimes I find it difficult to find the most comfortable screen layout to play with, due to the dual screen nature of the games: side by side, hybrid, top/bottom? Hopefully, these ports do well enough to get Capcom to consider porting the other entries.

I'm looking forward to Zanki Zero and Death Mark. And I didn't realise Long Gone Days is coming off early access? And new Grisaia? Another superb month awaits us.

:wd_fight:

itsamiracle

Dec 31, 2018
If I am lucky enough, might even get the fan translation of the final chapter of Dai Gyakuten Saiban and finally put my 3DS to rest afterwards.
GOD EXISTS

Reactions: Deleted member 113

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
I'm glad this month seems a little underwhelming for me, so I can relax and enjoy more of the backlog/Where the Bees Make Honey

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
This is a terrible month for me budget wise, so the only semi-lock is Anno 1800.