Community PC Gaming - A highlight of February 2019 releases

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Because I was politely asked to post it here, here are games to expect in February along with some from January you may had missed out on.

First up are releases that don't have a Steam page or release yet-
Crackdown 3
Anthem
Dragon Ball FighterZ Season 2 Pass
Metro Exodus

Furthermore, Ubisoft made various Settlers games available on Steam-

Virtual Reality

Action

RPG

Adventure

Puzzle & Casual games

Strategy, 4X & Turn-based tactics style

Platformers

Simulation

Horror

Shoot'em-up

Visual Novel

Racing & Sports

Rhythm

Tower Defense

Pinball

Fighters

Board game and Card games

^Cross-play with iOS, Android & PC

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Well, I have unfortunately a PC to upgrade nearly from the ground up, so I have to live like a monk for some months (btw is The Monk among us ?). But it’s a good and diverse list of releases for a February.
Glad I bought My time at Portia heavily discounted before 1.0, it could come in handy to fill my monastic life.
Brb, I have some incense sticks to burn.

Reactions: lashman and Tizoc
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Well, I have unfortunately a PC to upgrade nearly from the ground up, so I have to live like a monk for some months (btw is The Monk among us ?). But it’s a good and diverse list of releases for a February.
Glad I bought My time at Portia heavily discounted before 1.0, it could come in handy to fill my monastic life.
Brb, I have some incense sticks to burn.
I wish I could live your monk life. It'd do wonders for my health @_@
Also when you say monk, do you mean boring eurpoean monks, or badass shaolin monks?

Cuz I'm down for the latter~

Reactions: lashman and Li Kao

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Hey, funny, that's basically my reaction when I saw CPU pricing the other day :coffee-blob:

'Not the balls, not the balls, gotta protect the balls'

Last edited:
Reactions: lashman

Milena

Lost in VR
Jan 4, 2019
Can't wait to play Glass Masquerade 2, I'm a sucker for anything resembling a jigsaw puzzle :smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes:

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
otsukaresamadesu~ Tizoc .

Other than getting Wargroove, I've got to make a decision soon on whether to grab the LE of Chaos;Child or not since the 10% launch discount period is ending today. :wd_hot:

Casper

Jan 20, 2019
I’m pretty pumped for Wargroove. MIGHT be the last thing i grab before Sekirooooooo. It looks so good
I really really hope it lives up the (probably stupidly too much) hype I have for it. There's just been a pretty big gulf for me in this type of game. Hell it's been 11 years since Advance Wars: Days of Ruin! Please be good please be good.

Gevin

Watch Madoka
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks Tizoc for doing this!

I'm eyeing Yakuza only, still have to play 0 but you people have sold me on that :D. I actually want to try some 0 gameplay before buying Kiwami though, what if I don't like it :fearful-face:

Kinda interested in God Eater too but idk if I want to get into another MHW-like game :minos_thonking:

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019

This looks potentially good in a No One Lives Forever (1) style, perhaps. I've played some of the dev's previous games and while rough they showed promise. No clue if this delivers, it does seem perhaps too basic but then again they wouldn't spoil all of it in the trailer and the (few) early user reviews are fairly positive!

Virix

Dec 6, 2018
Thanks Tizoc! Might pick up Chaos Child and the Steins Gate spin-off at some point.