Community PC Gaming - A Highlight of May 2019 releases

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Aren't I a swell guy~ To be showing the draft of the the Highlight before putting it up on Era~

Racing & Sports

Action

RPG

Adventure

Point n' Click Adventure games & Visual Novels

Strategy, 4X & Turn-based tactics style

Puzzle & Casual games

Shooter

Simulation & Building games

Virtual Reality

Platformers & Auto-runners

Horror

Card game

Shoot'em-up

Development Software

Rhythm

Stealth

Fighters

Last edited:

Ibuki

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Colorado, USA
Great job on the thread, once again. Dark Devotion looks awesome, and so does Rage 2. I'm gonna wait on the latter and see how people like it. This article also kinda makes me want to wait for a while to pick it up: Rage 2 Updates Will Make it Feel Like a New Game 7 Months After Launch

Maybe I am crazy, but Rage 2 doesn't actually seem to be on the list. Also I totally missed Kiwami 2 when I first skimmed the list, I'm pretty excited for that as well!

Reactions: Tizoc
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
awesome thread, you missed Rage 2 i think ?

im also starting to think something iffy with remilore, was meant to release in march then delayed to april but has no date still or updates
I added it in. It's 11:30 PM now and I only got this set up to pass the time :V
Missing to include certain titles is something I expect since I just toss stuff into a .txt file and then set it up over time.

Deques sorry buddy, this month I managed to get the thread done, but I'll keep you in touch in the future if I got too busy to get such a thread set up ^^;

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Damn, when you think you know what games are releasing. Then this thread pops up, and you realise you don't know whats going on. Some great looking titles and an awesome thread.

Reactions: lashman

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
I recommend Katana Zero ... but who doesn't?

The dragon ball card game is decent if you're a fan of the show. It's nice to see the arcade game ported after so long without having to spend gacha prices on it.

Kuro

"Oh yeah? Aren't you gonna punish me?"
Dec 22, 2018
RemiLore seems fun, saw some clips of it earlier on Twitter.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Thanks as always for your efforts Tizoc
=========

Death end Re;Quest! Atelier Lulua! Kiwami 2!

These are my must-buys for now. (Already pre-ordered Kiwami 2 to show support in-fact.) Three Kingdoms is on my maybe list as long as user reviews hold up well and the devs didn't implement RedShell again >_>

Should otherwise be a quiet month for me though, a respite for my backlog. :sweaty-blob:

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Thank you so much for putting this thread together. Found a few new games to add to my wishlist.

And Total War: Three Kingdoms has been at the top of said wishlist since the store page first hit Steam and I can't even begin to put into words how excited I am for it to finally release.

Reactions: Milena and Tizoc
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
What's up with the 20 year-old Spanish games? (mortadelo y filemon and sleepwalker)
I'm feeling a nostalgia surge!
The publisher wants to get some steam monies since their own store releases aint doing so hot.

Reactions: Milena

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
Draugen is tempting. I'm not a fan of horror(is it horror?), but I am a fan of Ragnar Tørnquist.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Dark Devotion looks like it could be my jam.

Also definitely interested in Draugen and A Plague Tale: Innocence but those were already on my list.

Also that Puyo Puyo Champions, is it just straight up competitive Puyo Puyo? I might be interested, depending on the price.
I really should get that Puyo Puyo Tetris at some point too.

Edit: Also Atelier, but I'm too far behind to even consider it at the moment.