Community PC Gaming Feb. '21 Highlights | Gunbarich, Persona 5 Strikers, Blue Fire, The Room 4, Little Nightmares 2, Nioh 2

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Go with the floooooooooooooooooooow
These Highlight threads aim to showcase the various releases of the current month and releases that may have flown under the radar (of the previous month). The titles listed here vary from DLC/Expansions, to titles entering or leaving Early Access, as well as indie games.
These titles are listed as per their genre, so you can do a simple search for a basic genre term to find specific games that'd interest you

If there were any mistakes in the list, please let me know to fix it, but any titles not mentioned in the thread would be added to the next Highlight thread at the least.
Do consider wishlisting games that'd be of interest to you so you could pick them up in the future!

First up are releases that don't have a Steam page/release, are getting a notably major update, or are available on other platforms. Demos and notable fan mods would also be listed as well.
The Dark Redux, a new ZX Spectrum FPS
Werewolf Earthblood

Thanks to Mor for their help in getting these threads ready.

Puzzle, Rhythm and Casual

Action, Stealth and Shooters

RPG & MMOs

Point n Click, HOG, Visual Novels, FMVs and Text Adventure

Rogue-lites and Rogue-likes

Adventure

Horror

Building, Simulation and Management

Strategy

Racing and Sports

Virtual Reality

Platformers and auto-runners

Shoot'em-up and twin stick shooters

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
My February: Yakuza Collection, Nioh 2 and probably L.Nightmares 2 and P5S :cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob:

Reactions: dummmyy