Simulation

Card-centric games

Fighters

Typing game

Last edited:

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
2 great months in a row, wow, the amount of great games won't stop anytime soon, right?

Great thread Tizoc, such a cool work as always, let's hope this is a great month for those things that can't be noted right now. :cat-heart-blob:

Reactions: lashman and Tizoc

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
2 great months in a row, wow, the amount of great games won't stop anytime soon, right?

Great thread Tizoc, such a cool work as always, let's hope this is a great month for those things that can't be noted right now. :cat-heart-blob:
Are you talking about the next batch of EGS > Steam or is it moar cool foreshadowing ?

Reactions: lashman

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Are you talking about the next batch of EGS > Steam or is it moar cool foreshadowing ?
A mix of both, I'm sure there will be shadowdrops as always and yes, there are a few EGS exclusives coming to Steam in the next days, so, mix of both ^^

Reactions: Li Kao and lashman

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
same! been waiting for that one pretty much since the store page went up!

and ...

ABSOLUTELY!!!! anything remotely similar to Junji Ito's work must be praised and this game is not exception, one of my Feb purchases.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Sasuga Tizoc .

By the way, you had Alliance Alive listed twice. Other than that, it's perfect. :dana_wink:

Marco & The Galaxy Dragon looks fun. But the jury is still out regarding waifuboats. Maybe if the port's decent unlike the past two iffy games.

Reactions: Tizoc

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Wait, The Pedestrian is just releasing?! I remember seeing the reveal trailer when i first started coming the Council...

rybrad

Apr 22, 2019
Did anyone pick up Wizardry? I have been eyeballing it but opinion on it seems mixed.

Tizoc Alliance Alive is listed twice under RPGs. Other than that, great thread with some good gems in there!

Reactions: Tizoc

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
There's only 2 games I'm really interested in - LUNA The Shadow Dust and Kentucky Route Zero - both of which I already own.

Deleted member 113

Some cool stuff this month (and in late January).

I have The Suicide Of Rachel Foster pre-ordered (doing so made me reach the amount needed to get a discount voucher in the last sale, so I took advantage of it), and I'll surely pre-order the Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection when I get paid.

Besides that, I'll get CODE SHIFTER if my Steam wallet funds are enough for it, and I'll be looking to get Not For Broadcast, and maybe Conan Chop Chop, further down the line, if they turn out any good.