Community PC Gaming | January 2021 Highlights

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Thanks to Mor for their help in preparing this highlight thread

These Highlight threads aim to showcase the various releases of the current month and releases that may have flown under the radar (of the previous month). The titles listed here vary from DLC/Expansions, to titles entering or leaving Early Access, as well as indie games.
These titles are listed as per their genre, so you can do a simple search for a basic genre term to find specific games that'd interest you

If there were any mistakes in the list, please let me know to fix it, but any titles not mentioned in the thread would be added to the next Highlight thread at the least.
Do consider wishlisting games that'd be of interest to you so you could pick them up in the future!

First up are releases that don't have a Steam page/release, are getting a notably major update, or are available on other platforms. Demos and notable fan mods would also be listed as well.
Yakuza 3~5 remastered releasing this January on PC
Hitman 3 releases on EGS this January

Action & Shooters

Virtual Reality

Puzzle, Rhythm and Casual

Horror

Point n Click, FMV, Visual Novels & Text Adventures

Shoot'em-up and Twin Stick Shooter

Adventure

Building and Management

RPG

Strategy

Sports & Racing

Card centric

Simulation

Platformers & Auto-runners

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I'm looking forward to playing the not-ninja gaiden Cyber Shadow at some point. Kind of worried that it might be too hard though.
Ryza 2 is also something I'll probably play eventually, need to play Ryza 1 first.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Amazing first month of 2021!!!

Clearly for me is the Yakuza collection and PROBABLY something else, however, Yakuza is no brainer for me :cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob:

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Didn't expect HROT to land so soon. Between that and Wingman, a light month for me. Mostly because I'm too chicken to try the horror titles that look interesting

Reactions: Tizoc and lashman