Community PC Gaming June '21 Highlights | Sonic in Tokyo 2020 Olympics, Alex Kidd in Miracle Land DX, Guilty Gear StrIVe

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
I always love these threads. Really appreciate all the work you put in them.

just Necromunda for me this month. I am still working my way through Final Fantasy 14 (just started Stormblood), Valheim (playing with friends and loving it so far) and Dorfromantik.

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks again for the thread. Looking at Hired Gun, Sniper,Dark Alliance, Scarlet Nexus depending on reception, but some other games here look interesting that I have never heard of before like Zoelie

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
Another June release is PSO2 New Genesis (despite its ties to the current PSO2, it's still pretty much a new game), but assuming that it'll be like the JP PS4 version, it'll use the current PSO2 store page, NGS will become the initial download, while the current PSO2 will become an optional DLC.

Reactions: Prodigy and Tizoc

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
No idea what I will get other than Rift Apart (PS5), Slipways and Backbone (really liked the demo at least). Still lots of stuff interest me like Necromunda, Ninja Gaiden, Ghost'n Goblins, Alex Kidd and some others.

Last edited:

Avern

MetaMember
May 14, 2020
Whew, this month is too much for me. 3 games I already own leaving EA, 2 games pre-ordered, 4 games on my radar before entering this thread, and 9 more games on my radar now that I've gone through here. Thanks for putting the thread together, Tizoc!

🔥💵🔥💵🔥💵🔥:fireblob:

• Sad
Reactions: lashman and Tizoc

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
Thank you for the thread Tizoc ! Lacuna got a super high score from our reviewer so fans of adventure games should definitely add it to their wishlists.

Reactions: Tizoc and lashman