Community PC Gaming March '21 Highlights | Legacy of Xehanort: Heart Locker, Kaze, Balan Wonderworld, Yakuza 6

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Major thanks to Mor for their help in creating these highlight threads :heroblob:

First up are releases that don't have a Steam page/release, are getting a notably major update, or are available on other platforms. Demos and notable fan mods would also be listed as well.
Disco Elysium Final Cut edition
Plebby Quest DLC
Yakuza 6 releases this March
Kingdom Hearts series debut on EGS
Kao the Kangaroo series are now on GOG
Monster Train: The Last Divinity DLC
Monkey Barrels
Lust from Beyond (Sexual content warning)

Racing & Sports

Puzzle, Rhythm and Casual

Visual Novels, Hidden Object, PnC, FMV and Text Adventure games

Action, Stealth and Shooters

Horror

Shoot'em-ups and Twin-stick shooters

Building, Managment, Simulation and Strategy

RPG

Adventure

Platformers and Auto-runners

Card centric

Software

Virtual Reality

Last edited:

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Always a pleasure Tizoc :cat-heart-blob:

March for me is basically Yakuza 6 at this moment, maybe I will buy some future release but overall it's just Yakuza, to be honest, I would have probably bought KH even tho I don't like that IP but that price is too damn high and well, it's EGS so not really interested, if next year comes to Steam and it's cheaper, I will buy it just to keep collecting stuff

Great month!

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Disco Elysium (again) and maybe Evil Genius 2 if it gets a semi good reception. Would love Yakuza but I am still going through Yakuza 0.
The great thing with steam though is that there might be something else in the list which I have glossed over that will end up catching my attention.

Great work to you both on putting this up every month.

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
Cannot recommended Natsuki Chronicles enough. If you like classic shoot `em ups, it is such a treat all around. It has a lot of innovative features for new players as well. Top tier, one of the best shmups I have played.

I am keeping a close eye on Arkham Horror. My friends and I use to play various boards games set in that same world, so it looks interesting. We were actually meeting monthly to play through Gloomwood until the pandemic hit.

I am also interested in My Dear Frankenstein. It is Japanese only, but it looks interesting and I might be able to understand enough to enjoy it. I just wanted to hear at least one impression before buying it...

Might consider Yakuza 6 and PPT2 too...

Next month has that surprise Black Witchcraft I am interested in.

I keep hoping Vanillaware releases their titles on PC

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Nothing much for me, other than the titles I had already wishlisted. :D

Interesting that the Simulacra devs made a Doctor Who game.

Reactions: Tizoc