Community PC Screenshots 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018

Limits: up to 6 screens per post
Naming: Always include the name of the game with the screenshots. Not everyone is a game encyclopedia.
Emulators: Emulator screens are fine. However, you should list the emulator used.
Stretching: Do not post stretched screenshots. Do not take 2.35 screens unless you know what you are doing.
Spoilers: Please do not post major plot points from games released in the last 2 months.
Thinking: Think before you post. Is the screenshot worth posting? Does anyone care about some ugly texture you found? No.

Flickr: Two terabytes of storage and great for screenshot library management.
Picpar: Brought to you by none other than X3sphere, a simple and efficient image host.
Abload: Easy to use, doesn't compress jpegs further, auto-converts bmps to png nicely.

Custom Resolutions: If you have an Nvidia or an AMD card, create a couple custom resolutions over 1080p.
Steam: You can tell Steam to also save lossless screens when hitting the button and choose a output folder.
FastStone: It's free and quite easy. You can resize a whole folder with different options and convert to .png/.jpeg.
Irfanview/Photoshop: Use one of these to convert to .png from .bmp, crop out black bars or resize pictures.
Zoner PS: Another Photoshop alternative, recommended by Angelus Errare.
Alo81's JPEG Guide: Everything you need to know about saving as a JPEG

many thanks to etdp for providing all the general infomation.

Assassins Creed Ody

Soul Calibur

Last edited:

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Any tips in how to take a good screenshot? Is there any tool to remove the game HUD or all those games have photo modes?

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Any tips in how to take a good screenshot? Is there any tool to remove the game HUD or all those games have photo modes?
it really depends on the game ... some games have photo modes built in .... some can have HUD disabled ... sometimes you need a freecam mod ... and sometimes you need HUD disable mod .... and sometimes people just crop their screenshots to remove HUD

oh, and The Queen and Anteater - those are AMAZING!!! :D good job!

Reactions: Panda Pedinte

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
that last one is a pre-rendered video, i believe ;)
It is but I love this character, it's the first time since 2 that the villain looks and acts like a truly villain.

InquisitorAles

I know nothing
Oct 19, 2018
www.youtube.com
InquisitorAles your second Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshot is actually from Art of Murder - FBI Confidential. ;)

Lovely screenshots!
Yeah, sorry I couldn't resist, it's just such a wild coincidence that heroine of this game suddenly decided to go from new york to peruvian jungles to explore incas ruins right when I was exploring incas ruins in peruvian jungles in SotTR. They even joke about TR after I came back:

Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, sorry I couldn't resist, it's just such a wild coincidence that heroine of this game suddenly decided to go from new york to peruvian jungles to explore incas ruins right when I was exploring incas ruins in peruvian jungles in SotTR. They didn't even joke about TR after I came back:
oh loooool ... nice

Reactions: MegaApple

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
I'll be sure to contribute here once I get my main PC after a month or so (someone else is using it).

Ubisoft's art team is world-class because they can make screenshots look like paintings.

I love this

Bored Lara is still good looking Lara.

Wouldn't be a Microsoft game without Bliss :p
Post automatically merged:

OwO what's this?

Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
another batch of awesome screenshots ... great job, man - as usual! :)

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
i still can't get over just how BEAUTIFUL this game looks ... stunning! and great shots too, man! :)

Blizniak

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2018
Yeah you can pretty much go anywhere at any time of day and snap amazing screenshots in Sea of Thieves.

Status
Not open for further replies.