News Pet Sematary Trailer (April 2019)

hanmik

A result of the time before Condoms.
Oct 9, 2018
Faroe Islands
Did not know this was a thing.. looks.. ehh.. will probably watch it.. but enjoy it.. hm...

I remember one scene from the original that left a mark on me.. the scene with the child under the bed, where he slices the foot.. oh fuck that was nasty..

Reactions: Yakkue and lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Did not know this was a thing.. looks.. ehh.. will probably watch it.. but enjoy it.. hm...

I remember one scene from the original that left a mark on me.. the scene with the child under the bed, where he slices the foot.. oh fuck that was nasty..

OMG, hanmik finally posted something O_O lol

but yeah - it might be a decent remake, we'll see .... not terribly excited myself ... but we'll see how it turns out

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
this might be the beginning to the end.. (of what? I am not sure yet)

naaaaaah :p i'm glad you did :D

by the way - why haven't you set a cover image for your profile? also - why no custom tag? :p

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
yeah, we'll see ... i'm not holding out hope for it being a masterpiece or anything, obviously :p

Yakkue

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
Sep 6, 2018

that exact scene traumatised me too

Reactions: hanmik and lashman

Frecklestein

Tender, Violent and Queer.
Oct 23, 2018
I owe it to Baby Frecklestein to watch the remake. This was apparently the first horror movie I watched when I was a baby. And I turned out totally fine.

:wd_p:

Reactions: lashman