Opinion Pizza toppings.

OP
OP
Nahkapukki

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
Like... The pizza I usually eat has ham, bacon, kebab, salami and pepperoni. It's topped with bit of cheese and dough strips you can dip in garlic sauce.
Post automatically merged:

Why am I fat tho?

Schnitzelfee

Token German
Sep 6, 2018
Holy Roman Empire
Broccoli, fresh champignon , corn AND LOTS OF FUCKING GARLIC!

Nahkapukki Tuna and onions is a staple pizza here... totally normal... top it of with a few sardellen/anchovies and its heaven... AND OF COURSE LOADS OF GARLIC

that said the very best pizza is just cheese AND SO MUCH GARLIC THE STINK WILL NEVER LEAVE!

Im indifferent about Pineapple... but Banana on pizza rules

† Echo †

うそわらい
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
For Pizza with red sauce, I like the combinations of Pepperoni and Jalapeno. Or Sausage and peppers.

My favorite kind of Pizza is definitely breakfast Pizza though. With ham and eggs and sausage and bacon and lots of cheese and it usually has a white sauce...

Anyway can't eat it too often cuz I don't wanna get fat lol.

OP
OP
Nahkapukki

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
Broccoli, fresh champignon , corn AND LOTS OF FUCKING GARLIC!

Nahkapukki Tuna and onions is a staple pizza here... totally normal... top it of with a few sardellen/anchovies and its heaven... AND OF COURSE LOADS OF GARLIC

that said the very best pizza is just cheese AND SO MUCH GARLIC THE STINK WILL NEVER LEAVE!

Im indifferent about Pineapple... but Banana on pizza rules
I want my pizza topped with a rancid fart rather than banana.

OP
OP
Nahkapukki

Nahkapukki

Finest Finn
Sep 7, 2018
The Iciest Hole
Friend hoodwinked in to tasting both his rancid fart and banana on pizza and I choose the fart.
Post automatically merged:

Who am I kidding... I don't have any friends. It was my fart.

Dec 5, 2018
Texas
I like this little combination of meatballs, diced pepperoni, oven-roasted ham, peperoncinis, cheese, sauce, thin crust, and crushed Italian herbs. It’s a pizza I had at BJ’s Brewhouse called the Italian Market.